Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 24 Jan 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

At Makar Sankranti celebrations, the song plays “naacho nacho naacho…..” all dance to the tune . CA, MaAn sway to the tunes , CA excitedly flies kites and enjoys . Maya watches everything secretly .

Babuji arrives to take hold of the maanja of Baa’s kite , not before angry glaring at eachother.Toshu is seen dancing away with gay abandon, he dreams of money, he is stopped by his friends. 
Van flies his kite while keeping a disapproving eye of Kavya as she dances arm in arm with Mohit .

Every body dances to the song and enjoy kite flying competition. 
finally all kites have fallen and only K family and Maya’s kites are seen flying .Anupama is confident she has never ever lost at kite competition. Maya vouches to cut the kite .

Soon MaAn and CA ‘s kite  falls to the ground and CA is very disappointed. Anupama so shocked and surprised who had the expertise to cut her kite ? MaAn are very interested to know the person. CA is showered with surry, surry, surry from Anupama . Anuj calms her saying it was OK , no big deal . 

soon the lady appears before MaAn . CA is so happy n excitedly runs to her screaming Maaya ‘s name .MaAn are shocked .

Soon MaAn and Maya meet n greet, exchange pleasantries .

MaAn thank Maya for taking care of CA when she had fallen sick at farm house . 
lastly Maaya informs them that she was CA’s biological mother, she was here to take CA’s custody. Devaki seeking her child back from Yashoda . MaAn are flabbergasted. 

Baa , Babuji and Van stare at them . All remember Baa cursing Anupama to take care of her family as it might fall apart just like Shah family was falling apart . 

On the way back home Van is driving the car and Kavya sits besides him and she is happily talking about her successful launch and first time she was giving live performance , she asks Van to appreciate just like everybody else . Van vents out his total disapproval of her profession, her skimpy attire, her closeness to other males . Kavya protests this was just a profession like all other jobs . Van has mindset about orat mard which can’t be wiped out in this lifetime .VanYa have faceoff 

Precap

Maya arrives with all the documents to take CA’s custody . MaAn are shocked and refuse to give up . CA screams mummy papa as Maya takes her away .

MaAn are shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Kite flying contest: I fast Forward through the scenes.

Maya: Maya made her entry finally to Anuj and Anu.

Choti was very happy to see her, so was I.👏😂.

She explained who she was and said she wanted her daughter back. Anuj was devastated, you could see it on his face, all the way home. The only thing that was bothering Anu was, what if my bank account leaves me🤦🏻‍♀️.
The over the top acting was too much, so much fake concern from Devijii, today.🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Only two parents who were crying over their child and possible losing of custody were Anuj/Maya as she was hugging Choti Anu, good bye.😢 you could see how much both Maya and Anuj love CA.😢 Maa, not so much.

Baa/Vinirj: Both Here Maya’s conversation and Baa says to her son, I told her this would happen because she wasn’t paying attention to her grown kids🙄. Seriously, when will this woman find a corner and die already.😡 This blaming Anuj/Anu for everything wrong in her life is beyond disgusting. Even her own son told her to not talk like this.

Maya: she is driving home and telling, I know it isn’t easy but look from my point off view, it wasn’t easy for me either. I wonder what the story is?

preview: Anuj says no way, I am losing my child and Maya saying I have all the documents I needed. I am pretty sure, it was a dream Anuj was having not actual. 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aage ka episode

Anuj: tum theek ho

Ohhhh anupamaaaaaa bgm

Anu: meri meri meri patangh cut gayi.. Woh wohh woh.... Wiping tears with pallu.... Meri patangh  aaj tak koi nahi kaat paaya. Kaise.. Kyun kyun kyun 

Penick attack

Anuj:  hey bhagwan, meri anu ke saath hi aisa kyun hota hai. Ek din bhi usko khush kyun nahi rehne deta

Kinju, samar, baapuji,dimpy.... Sad mode... 

Vanraj: confused... Sad mode or smirk on his face

Baa: maine kaha tha na, anupama hone ko kuch bhi ho sakta hai. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

A decent episode after a long time.

MAAya cuts MAA's kite. MAA suffers from a panic attack. It seemed like someone has cut her tongue so she could not give lectures anymore. Deviji's unhealthy obsession with winning is nauseating. She said multiple times that nobody had ever cut her kite. The nervousness on her face was screaming that she wants to be the best at everything at any cost.😵

MAAya reveals her identity. It seemed like someone snatched the ground under Anuj's feet. Why did not they make Anuj, CA's biological father? It would have made a crispier story. The one-minute interaction between MAAya and Anuj set the screen on fire.👏 I am waiting for their Tashan. It looked much classier and crispier than AnuRaaj Tashan.👍🏼

Baaa and her baby boy overhears MAAya's conversation with MaAn. Baa is very happy to see Anu's family getting destroyed. 🤬

Precap: Anuj has a nervous breakdown. He swears to fight for his daughter. MAAya kidnaps CA. 

MAAya did not intentionally give up CA. She was forced to give her up. The pain of not being able to raise her daughter was evident in her eyes. 

I don't know if it's only me, but MAA looked only shocked. I could not read any worries or sorrows in her eyes. The two people who genuinely looked scared of losing CA are MAAya and Anuj. It's MAAya vs Anuj, not MAA vs MAAya.

Chavi is hot and a decent actress. She looked convincing as an unfortunate mother. She had very less dialogues, yet her pain and determination was visible. She emotes flawlessly through her eyes.👏

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Which shloka was it on the entry of maaya. It was not clear. 

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maa says sorry when it is not required and when there is a need to apologise she will be high on hormones. Maa and extreme highness in both directions are amazing 🤣

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

MAAya cuts MAA's kite. MAA suffers from a panic attack. It seemed like someone has cut her tongue so she could not give lectures anymore. Deviji's unhealthy obsession with winning is nauseating. She said multiple times that nobody had ever cut her kite. The nervousness on her face was screaming that she wants to be the best at everything at any cost.😵

MAAya reveals her identity. It seemed like someone snatched the ground under Anuj's feet. Why did not they make Anuj, CA's biological father? It would have made a crispier story. The one-minute interaction between MAAya and Anuj set the screen on fire.👏 I am waiting for their Tashan. It looked much classier and crispier than AnuRaaj Tashan.👍🏼

Baaa and her baby boy overhears MAAya's conversation with MaAn. Baa is very happy to see Anu's family getting destroyed. 🤬

Precap: Anuj has a nervous breakdown. He swears to fight for his daughter. MAAya kidnaps CA. 

MAAya did not intentionally give up CA. She was forced to give her up. The pain of not being able to raise her daughter was evident in her eyes. 

I don't know if it's only me, but MAA looked only shocked. I could not read any worries or sorrows in her eyes. The two people who genuinely looked scared of losing CA are MAAya and Anuj. It's MAAya vs Anuj, not MAA vs MAAya.

Chavi is hot and a decent actress. She looked convincing as an unfortunate mother. She had very less dialogues, yet her pain and determination was visible. She emotes flawlessly through her eyes.👏

Not a bad episode, I agree.👏. I felt only Maya and Anuj felt sorrows today. You could see it in their eyes. I don’t think Maya would have  her own daughter kidnapped. It could be more of a dream sequence. She has the evidence with her, documents, I am not sure she would risk losing custody over something this stupid. I am still hoping writers make Anuj as the father and back story to why she had to give her up, why didn’t she tell him.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Maaya was looking gorgeous, her dressing sense was also nice .  From painting in background, It seems that she is also dancer. 

I fear that makers would once again show that a smart, educated, modern woman cannot be a good mother. They are cunning and selfish. According to them, maa in suti saari is the best. 

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For a change can she please speak properly? She wants to be the best na.

Whatever gifs I saw during the boundary episodes she had that shocked expressions only. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Maaya was looking gorgeous, her dressing sense was also nice .  From painting in background, It seems that she is also dancer. 

I fear that makers would once again show that a smart, educated, modern woman cannot be a good mother. They are cunning and selfish. According to them, maa in suti saari is the best. 

Yes, MAAya is a dancer. I want Anuj to see MAAya dancing on "Hawa Hawaii" and realize the mistake he made 26 years ago.