Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamergirl123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If they're trying to say that Baa ki baddhua is coming into effect (keeping in mind her mujme achai hat Wale dialogue)... It's one of  the biggest comedic tragedy in the history of all dk p productions..... 

If baa ki andhar Zara bhi achai/sachai hai.... Tho hum sab tho seedha swarg pochenge bina kisi sawal se. Because  if baa is the cut off line 😒 ...then everyone else would have passed with flying colours....

Yeh show ko kya se kya bana diya makers ne Shah's (esp baa and 🗑️Raj &co) ko WW karne ke liye....

And even if Maaya is Ca ki bio mom... She can't just take CA away... Legal proceedings honge naa iske liye ? And even if she has 'strong proof' , the 'proof' was acquired by stalking....like seriously...stalking and making recordings is not normal behaviour.. and hello DNA tests are a thing now...... Par makers hai,  kuch bhi karenge 🤦‍♀️....

And it's not suspicious at all that 'Bio mom' comes for CA  after she is being fostered by so called 'business tycoon' Anuj Kapadia .... 

In logon ko ek hi track aathe hai... Jo bhi show me ayengi unko Kapadia Empire hadapna hai..... And Shah's (🗑️Raj and co. especially) ke saath haath milenge iske liye 🙄.... Tired of the same thing in alag alag dabbas...

I just hope ki yeh log koi leap /seperation nahi dikega...

Kyu ki iski hi YRKKH(Abhimanyu ko kaha se kaha tak le ayi) aur WTHA mein leap, seperation and memory loss laayi hai... Buss AnupaMaa baaki hai....

Honestly the seperation track does not flow with MaAn

And so many kaands loading.. AB,BB 🗑️ aur uske Raja beta, achai ki moorat Baa, Samar& Dimpi( manifesting her rejecting S, because sorry man , No one deserves the SH)....in sab ke saath saath bapuji emotional blackmailer extraordinaire bhi hai...aur Kinjal.. I'm sorry babe ,but kabhi tho khud khi beti ki khyal khud rekh lo... Poori zindagi aise hi karenge kya? And please don't get me wrong I'm not taking a dig at her being a career/working woman.

All in all I really loathe how Baba's ch is shown to get away with everything. Her biggest enabler is obviously 'mein maa hoo ne' .....

I hope they handle such a sensitive topic as adoption well.. Hope for the best and prepare for worse than the worst and umeed to bilkul mat rekhna.... because this is ITV y'all 🤣💁🏼‍♀️

Edited by Dreamergirl123 - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Why i am thinking maya and anuj have s better chemistry

I am willing to trade maya and Anupama🤣

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Maaya was looking gorgeous, her dressing sense was also nice .  From painting in background, It seems that she is also dancer. 

I fear that makers would once again show that a smart, educated, modern woman cannot be a good mother. They are cunning and selfish. According to them, maa in suti saari is the best. 

Maya was gorgeous but so was rupali. Although I don't like her portrayal of anupama but her doe eyes and lips are beautiful. And the makar sankranti outfit really suited her. She looked pretty. 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 123ab

Even I want to know which shloka this is, it sounds really nice

It was shuddho ussi, buddho ussi

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 123ab

Even I want to know which shloka this is, it sounds really nice

https://youtu.be/pFVI2ySbOBQ

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

CA said that MAAya had amazing dressing sense. What does a 7 years old understand about dressing sense?

Why are not the dumb Kapadia's demanding a DNA test?

Deviji looked so relief when MAAya introduced herself as CA's mom. Now, nothing can stop her from making khuchdi daily.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Do Ful Ek Mali 

Screenshot_20230124-172518_Instagram.jpg

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

CA said that MAAya had amazing dressing sense. What does a 7 years old understand about dressing sense?

Why are not the dumb Kapadia's demanding a DNA test?

Deviji looked so relief when MAAya introduced herself as CA's mom. Now, nothing can stop her from making khuchdi daily.

But puppy's expressions in precap might get her worried!! What if puppy comes to know of BAA ka ashirwaad & becomes wolf again🤪

123ab thumbnail

Why was kavya's photographer acting as a DJ in the event?? Multi talented the guy is !!