Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow just wow…. So Baba only took the batton of Vinu only … baba didn’t even cheer for Savi?! Nothing at all?! 

Mr Virat Chavan 😡😡😡😡😡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

now I truly want JM to take care of Savi and him showing Virat his position—- so called adopted father. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shree15

You know I completely agree, and I've always maintained this stance that I've more sympathy for Savi, coz see even though adopted, Vinu has almost got everything, there is no discrimination for him, the family wholeheartedly supports him, he has his house, parents, grand parents, father's name, he has everything which a normal child should have, it's Savi who's childhood is not normal, neither she have any happy family, where her family cheer for her, she isn't even accpeted as her father's daughter in his household and that is actually cruel, more than Vinayak I'm actually interested in Savi's story, tbh there's nothing in Vinu's story except this yashoda devaki /crap, and him being the prized heir, and once the truth will be out, I doubt CN vasis will even let him touch the ground, sar pe bithake rakhenge.......

Having said that the family is so insensitive, how cruel of them to cheer for one child and ignore other child of the family, most of them except BK kind of knows this fact that she is Virat's daughter, still she is getting step treatment for an adopted son as per them so we can imagine what treatment she will be meted out when this adopted son will be revealed as their own, also during Savi ka reveal, it was only Virat who got distracted, but Patralekha was there for Vinu fully so it's not he was alone and she made sure that Virat realise that, here Sai herself is engulfed in Vinu, though I can understand her emotions, but Vinu has everyone whereas Savi has only her all thanks to her and if she will also started unknowingly ignoring her then where the poor child will go, Virat toh clearly is disillusioned...........

Isiliye sai should get hurt. For Savi her mother is her family, if sai gets hurt what will  Savi do? Jhak marke the family especially the father will have to think about her, for Savi her mother is everything and in this if vinu finds out sai is his real mother wouldn’t he be broken, he’ll see age did all to save him and the so called mother snatched him from his father and biological mother. 

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today I have not watched the episode....😆

Feeling so good ,again the precap is fake😜Pakhi love herself she can't shot herself ever.

Ghum  is king of fake promo😆 like bus track it will come out. Like surrogacy track Virat mind goes blank seeing Pakhi at cliff same 2 same...Virat ji Pakhi kai sath ho jayengy leaving Sai alone.

Ghum is a story of struggling Sai Joshi only....sorry I want to see something positive in her life,but this show giving a lot of torture 😠

Naya_31 thumbnail

Quote: Sai has a habit of claiming what belongs to others.

Me saying: yeh kaunsa nasha hai? 🤪🤗🤣 

Comedy chal raha hai yaha

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Wow just wow…. So Baba only took the batton of Vinu only … baba didn’t even cheer for Savi?! Nothing at all?! 

Mr Virat Chavan 😡😡😡😡😡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

now I truly want JM to take care of Savi and him showing Virat his position—- so called adopted father. 

Baba is lost in his own world . He is neither cheering for Vinu nor Savi . 

the narrative should have been Vinu being Sai’s favorite and Savi Virat’s but here everyone’s favorite is Vinu. 

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

😆

Ye TRP drop ka effect hai

Makers are calling audience aaaajaaa,aaaajaaa

Audience....bhakkk nhiiiii ayengy

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I saw the precap….. didi ka acting 🤣🤣🤣 

she did that ‘palat’ with some high five style reh ….. gun toh aise pakdi hai jaise khilona ho 

Btw Vinu is not in that room so by virtue of elimination it’s not Vinu. 
The gun was pointing to Sai when they were in threesome…. Bas yahi dekhna Baki tha sairat keh room meh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Caught a few clips of Pakhi mouthing big big dialogues on motherhood, society mocking women for being infertile blah blah 

Bappa.....she made even more demeaning statements against Sai when she was infertile, did vile things, snatched Sai's right as a mother ..can she just shut up 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I saw the precap….. didi ka acting 🤣🤣🤣 

she did that ‘palat’ with some high five style reh ….. gun toh aise pakdi hai jaise khilona ho 

Btw Vinu is not in that room so by virtue of elimination it’s not Vinu. 
The gun was pointing to Sai when they were in threesome…. Bas yahi dekhna Baki tha sairat keh room meh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let’s not talk about acting please 😆 .., it’s a joke anyway threesome sounds fun . They are in right place ex Sairat room and present VP room . They have big joined bed now and V is in the middle 😆 .. all three can have fun and P will forget about Vinu in the morning