Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

One thing I wanna say is I feel sorry for both the kids Vinu and Savi. Savi is being ignored and neglected by everyone including her own mother though she's doing it unintentionally. 

Sorry to say but Vinu too is being treated as some kind of a trophy by Sai and Pakhi. When Usha maushi asked her a genuine question that what if Virat doesn't tell Pakhi the truth then Sai said she will take her son by hook or by crook. At that time she forgot will Vinu agree to leave his family and stay with her? Maybe he'll stay there for a day or two but later he's going to miss his own family with whom he has been living for years. 

Sai is not wrong in her place but somehow she is not thinking whether Vinu will happily stay with her or not. I mean if he was a toddler then it would have been easier for her to take him away and he would have got happily adjusted with her but he is a 7 or 8 year old kid and it will be hard for him. 

Pakhi on the other hand turned out to be biggest hypocrite. She gave all that Yashoda maiya lecture only because she was called infertile so it was her attempt to act mahaan. 

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Art competition khatam hua ya nahin …. 

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

The precap is worth the discussion but somehow my mind got stuck at one scene . I felt bad for Savi today . I know this track is focusing on Vinu but it was sad that her grand parents who were doting on her few days back have forgotten her and literally no one supported the poor girl . Her parents are also into Vinu . I could see a parallel where V unknowingly ignoring Vinu during Savi’s reveal similarly Sai is doing that to Savi .I was thinking Jagtap should have been there for his tingu master . It would be fun to watch him root for Savi . 

Even if the track is on Vinu can’t they show basic bonding between characters. CN are least bothered about Savi . Savi was supposed to be the dream child of Sairat and only waris of CN yet she isn’t get her limelight. 

This show is so negative in all sense . 

You know I completely agree, and I've always maintained this stance that I've more sympathy for Savi, coz see even though adopted, Vinu has almost got everything, there is no discrimination for him, the family wholeheartedly supports him, he has his house, parents, grand parents, father's name, he has everything which a normal child should have, it's Savi who's childhood is not normal, neither she have any happy family, where her family cheer for her, she isn't even accpeted as her father's daughter in his household and that is actually cruel, more than Vinayak I'm actually interested in Savi's story, tbh there's nothing in Vinu's story except this yashoda devaki /crap, and him being the prized heir, and once the truth will be out, I doubt CN vasis will even let him touch the ground, sar pe bithake rakhenge.......

Having said that the family is so insensitive, how cruel of them to cheer for one child and ignore other child of the family, most of them except BK kind of knows this fact that she is Virat's daughter, still she is getting step treatment for an adopted son as per them so we can imagine what treatment she will be meted out when this adopted son will be revealed as their own, also during Savi ka reveal, it was only Virat who got distracted, but Patralekha was there for Vinu fully so it's not he was alone and she made sure that Virat realise that, here Sai herself is engulfed in Vinu, though I can understand her emotions, but Vinu has everyone whereas Savi has only her all thanks to her and if she will also started unknowingly ignoring her then where the poor child will go, Virat toh clearly is disillusioned...........

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaar Sai should say this: Bas mei woh Devki hu jo Yashoda se apni aulaad wapas lene aayi hai

Aaj Maa-ya ne yeh dialogue bola in anu aunty show

See regarding Virat n Sai ignoring Savi .. I can understand it happens 

When you have 2 kids .. the one in your lap .. other walking ahead on his  own .. your eyes is definetely on the one walking ahead .. because you know the other is secure 

This is is the case for Sai regarding Savi 

Virat did the same when Savi was found to him  he ignored Vinayak ..even during picnic n all .. he randomly changed Vinayak ka school ..  now he is secure with the status quo regarding Savi .. 

he is also triggered that he may lose the one in his hand .. Vinayak .. So right now both ignoring Savi .. is ok it is sad but it happens .. when one child is in a troubled stage you do tend to overlook the more secure ones 

Right now for virat n Sai .. Vinayak is slippery stage .. so they are ignoring Savi 

But Chavan family is totally unaware .. Infact they know that Savi is their own .. and they barely get go to see her ..and Vinayak is the adopted child who is happily living with them .. it’s so stupid to see them behave so pettily 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yaar Sai should say this: Bas mei woh Devki hu jo Yashoda se apni aulaad wapas lene aayi hai

Aaj Maa-ya ne yeh dialogue bola in anu aunty show

Rajan Shahi for the win…. Woh Ghum ki dono taraf seh Baja raha hai… Yrkkh and Anu auntie ❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

One thing I wanna say is I feel sorry for both the kids Vinu and Savi. Savi is being ignored and neglected by everyone including her own mother though she's doing it unintentionally. 

Sorry to say but Vinu too is being treated as some kind of a trophy by Sai and Pakhi. When Usha maushi asked her a genuine question that what if Virat doesn't tell Pakhi the truth then Sai said she will take her son by hook or by crook. At that time she forgot will Vinu agree to leave his family and stay with her? Maybe he'll stay there for a day or two but later he's going to miss his own family with whom he has been living for years. 

Sai is not wrong in her place but somehow she is not thinking whether Vinu will happily stay with her or not. I mean if he was a toddler then it would have been easier for her to take him away and he would have got happily adjusted with her but he is a 7 or 8 year old kid and it will be hard for him. 

Pakhi on the other hand turned out to be biggest hypocrite. She gave all that Yashoda maiya lecture only because she was called infertile so it was her attempt to act mahaan. 

I didn’t see sai ignoring savi.

She had savis name and was cheering for her too, even in the house she made sure savi is included in what she was doing.

Whereas when Virat did stuff he only did it for Savi. Sai is including her daughter too, it’s not like she’s ignoring her or making her feel left out.

Chavans happily wore the Vinayak hat whereas sai had both the kids name on the placard. 
so I don’t see her ignoring Savi 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sorry missed tagging you. Btw Ghum ke precap ne mujhe itna sochne pe majboor nahi kiya jitna Anu aunty. Yaar yeh koi channel ka theme naa ho. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shree15

You know I completely agree, and I've always maintained this stance that I've more sympathy for Savi, coz see even though adopted, Vinu has almost got everything, there is no discrimination for him, the family wholeheartedly supports him, he has his house, parents, grand parents, father's name, he has everything which a normal child should have, it's Savi who's childhood is not normal, neither she have any happy family, where her family cheer for her, she isn't even accpeted as her father's daughter in his household and that is actually cruel, more than Vinayak I'm actually interested in Savi's story, tbh there's nothing in Vinu's story except this yashoda devaki /crap, and him being the prized heir, and once the truth will be out, I doubt CN vasis will even let him touch the ground, sar pe bithake rakhenge.......

Having said that the family is so insensitive, how cruel of them to cheer for one child and ignore other child of the family, most of them except BK kind of knows this fact that she is Virat's daughter, still she is getting step treatment for an adopted son as per them so we can imagine what treatment she will be meted out when this adopted son will be revealed as their own, also during Savi ka reveal, it was only Virat who got distracted, but Patralekha was there for Vinu fully so it's not he was alone and she made sure that Virat realise that, here Sai herself is engulfed in Vinu, though I can understand her emotions, but Vinu has everyone whereas Savi has only her all thanks to her and if she will also started unknowingly ignoring her then where the poor child will go, Virat toh clearly is disillusioned...........

Completely agree with everything you mentioned . You said what was on my mind . 

It’s heartbreaking for a child to see no one rooting for her when few days back some people called her family . I was more disappointed with Sai as Virat is a gone case . She decided to be a single mom so it’s her responsibility to ensure Savi doesn’t feel left out . I understand her emotions but she needs to have a control over it . I wonder how she believes Vinu will stay with her leaving his family even if truth is out . 

Vinu track never interested me . I am more interested in Savi centric tracks . There is lot of potential there if and only if makers can think beyond the triangle . 

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vinayak had always been the prized possession for everyone in the show like Virat was. 

Edited by mysticriver - 1 years ago