Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

nothing new BI… 
His first tweet after joining Twitter was to support a srk movie as well 

https://twitter.com/ihrithik/status/8971540519?s=46&t=Kb1h7J1rENJBfizrfQpjjg

That also when keeping mum about this movie was  encouraged to avoid rubbing anyone the wrong way 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So we calling it Pathaan Festival officially ? 😛🤣

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm so so happy that srk's movie is a blockbuster esp after the crap he has been through in recent years. So happy 🥳🥳🥳

Did pathan even do much promotion? I didn't see them on kapil or any other reality show.. Or did i miss it?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bips

I'm so so happy that srk's movie is a blockbuster esp after the crap he has been through in recent years. So happy 🥳🥳🥳

Did pathan even do much promotion? I didn't see them on kapil or any other reality show.. Or did i miss it?

No promotion😭 I mean i get why but still the lack of his IVs were just 💔

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

KRK

@kamaalrkhan

Film #Pathaan evening and night shows are running houseful all over India. So day2 business can be huge ₹65Cr! Pathaan is too big to stop now.

Yeh toh bol raha tha ki producer ne khud tickets khareede hain! Ab success dekh kar rang badal diya? 

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No promotion😭 I mean i get why but still the lack of his IVs were just 💔

I swear 💔

I love watching his interviews but he has pretty much boycotted the media since aryans case. I understand bec they really dragged his family through the mud but i miss listening to him. I hope he does pick some decent journalist and give an interview post pathans success. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bips

I swear 💔

I love watching his interviews but he has pretty much boycotted the media since aryans case. I understand bec they really dragged his family through the mud but i miss listening to him. I hope he does pick some decent journalist and give an interview post pathans success. 

I know right💔 Not hearing him speak in IVs feels like something is missing.. I miss seeing the man express himself in IVs so beautifully

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Just watched the movie, and enough spice calculatively added to make the movie deliciously palatable. Pathaan starts with letting the audience know that gravity has grabbed their seats. Villains, Beauties, souped-up cars & planes make for a cinema movie worth your money. A VFX vibe of patriotic fervor keeps the viewers tightly glued and cheering. SRK surely shines, but like cinnamon sprinkled over a pastry bun, he lets the flavor of other characters shine too. Salman, DP, Dimple and John Abrams all had exquisite roles to weave & puzzle together the Pathaan movie. 💔

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago