Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

They DESERVED every bit of it. By 'They"  here I mean Shah, Gauri, Aryan, Suhana and AbRam. The way this family carried themseleves with grace, dignity and calmness when others were harassing them through lies. Even strongest people collapse when it comes to their children but SRK was nothing but graceful and respectful. There was not a single stupid statement even from younger ones in the family. Now this is THEIR MOMENT.

About Movie:

The movie is good. Action is not my genre but movie was well made. There are some missing things in the story but SRK was awesome. I could never imagine Shahrukh in such role but he nails it. The action was top notch. Deepika looked sexy in Besharam rang and equally badass while firing with machine gun. John could have given more SS in first half. Overall good action drama.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Those are some incredible numbers👏 I am just so happy to see him succeed after everything he has been through.. and that too without bending down.. my man❤️

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

KRK

@kamaalrkhan

Film #Pathaan evening and night shows are running houseful all over India. So day2 business can be huge ₹65Cr! Pathaan is too big to stop now.