Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

I'm so so happy that srk's movie is a blockbuster esp after the crap he has been through in recent years. So happy 🥳🥳🥳

Did pathan even do much promotion? I didn't see them on kapil or any other reality show.. Or did i miss it?

Nothing except asksrk on twitter 😭

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Okay, I didn’t want to say anything until it’s out of the woods and collected enough but I’m LITERALLY in tears. Everyone deserves success for something they have put time and effort into but NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE THAN SRK. 

I’m so so so happy for him that I can’t express in words. The past few years were very difficult for this man and he deserves all the love, support and happiness. Love you, SRK. 💙💙💙

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My Non Spoiler Review

I usually go to the cinema in the evenings and I don’t thinkI’ve been for a first show in a long LONG time (I Think Don 2 was the last one)I usually tend to go on Friday or the weekend for movies I’m looking forward tobut for this I couldn’t wait. It was the return of SRK after 4 long years! I wentto the 1.30pm showing on Wednesday! The cinema hall was surprisingly fullconsidering it was a working midweek day

Anyways, onto the movie itself, I absolutely loved it, fromstart to finish it was action packed, there wasn’t even one minute of the filmwhere I genuinely felt bored. The 2 plus hours’ duration flew by!

The film has great action sequences, it has light heartedcomedy, twists and turns and an emotional aspect as well, it really is a rollercoaster of emotions.

For any fans who love action movies like Tiger, War or Hollywoodmovies like Jason Bourne/Mission Impossible/James Bond I would highly recommend.

SRK was amazing, it felt so good seeing him back on the bigscreen, his screen presence is second to none. Top notch. His acting throughoutwas good; his look was awesome. Can you believe he’s 57 years old? I know theyall wear makeup but damn, he’s in excellent shape and looked great. People thatsay SRK can’t do action is also BS, he was awesome throughout his fightingscenes. What I love about SRK’s action films is he isn’t insecure about takinga beating and making the villain look good. No disrespect to Salman/Akshay/Ajaywho are all amazing in action in their own right, but they always beat up thevillain and don’t take much damage. Whereas SRK always takes his fair share ofbeatings, whether it’s as Pathaan, as Don hell even as Raj in DDLJ. Anyway helooked good and was one of the main highlights of the movie.

John was amazing too, equally as good as SRK if not slightlybetter, his screen presence and fighting scenes were epic. He really is a badass and was probably the highlight of the movie.

Deepika was good, she had some good fight scenes and wasdefinitely not a flower pot. She looked smoking hot throughout too!

Besharam Rang – loved watching this on the big screen, thescene right after this was epic, must watch!

Salman’s cameo, I knew it was coming but it would have beenepic had I not read about it on India forums. He looked great anyway, has helost a bit of weight? He looked in good shape physically, his hair looked good.Possibly looking at his best since last 00’s

Hearing Tiger’s theme play and the fight sequence thatfollowed was epic to say the least. The pain killers had me rolling. Seeing bothSRK and Salman in a movie together in a fight scene was amazing. Reminded me ofKaran Arjun days

Jhoome Jo Pathaan and the post credit scene were amazingtoo.

Overall I loved it and would recommend 👍🏼

4.5/5

add to first page please :) 

Originally posted by: priya185

The film is releasing tomorrow

Reviews from page 10 onwards

Edited by Stone-Cold - 1 years ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

John mast dikh ra tha na? Ek baar to merko bhi bahut handsome laga jab wo bazooka ke sath aya tha 

Abhi merko lagta hai ki Jim mara nahi hai to fir socho agar Jim aa gaya War 2 mein to bawal ho jayega nahi?

Buddy why did you add a spoiler 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

30 hrs for me to go ! Feeling like taking a sleeping pill so that I’m able to wake up right on time tomorrow. The wait is killing. 

My dad decided not to go watch this movie because they apparently forced the halls to show Pathaan solo in all timings, and not allowing any showtime to Bengali films. My mom is going anyways she’s in love with SRK since Fauji and had me in doubts if love for SRK can be inherited, a doubt that’s deepened as my 5 yr old son claims to love Shaahrukh the most now 🤣. And now Dad wants to go, but no ticket availavle till Sunday, so now he’s sulking trying for next Monday. 

Reminds me of the mood from DDLJ where Amrish Puri Baldev wasn’t home yet and Farida Jalaal Laajo and Simran and Chhutki were dancing. 🤣

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Bhai 😲 I know tomorrow collection will see big drop but this is HUGEEE

https://twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1618617397354860544?t=fZmuijl01tqIJFQCaEO0Rw&s=19