What other sub-forums do you post in?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Asking for stalking purposes.

I only post on BWF but just curious if there’s any other that is worthwhile besides BWF?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Please mujhe Stalk mat karna, mere peechhey waise hi bahut ladkiyaan parhi jai 😂😂

priya185 thumbnail

Most IF forums are inactive apart from this one

I post in MasterChef India and Shark Tank but both are inactive 

Bigg boss forum is active especially DDT

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Jis forum pe jaoge wahan mujhe hi paoge😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Only here. Used to post on DM and Big Boss back in the day. 

I've considered joining reddit. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

One day when it was my unlucky day....I listened to my jethani and started watching Anupama.....it was good in the beginning but its so trash now...with Anupama being portrayed as a Devi who can do no wrong......so I go to that forum to vent out my frustration sometimes...😭

You know the other forum is BB forum...and now very rarely the Debate Mansion...

Dexy ...the credit for bringing some of us to this forum goes to you and Munna....I remember you wanted Radheji to be the MOTW and it was done by voting ....so you dragged me , Shahshi, Vijay and a few other by our hair and made us vote for Radhe ji...I didn't even know who Bagarh Billa I was voting for was....😆

and then Munna...he used to DM me everytime Tanya started about SRK...Bi ji chalo...Tanya is bashing SRK..🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Only here. Used to post on DM and Big Boss back in the day. 

I've considered joining reddit. 

used to post?? you were our Moderator over there....and it was tough...😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

One day when it was my unlucky day....I listened to my jethani and started watching Anupama.....it was good in the beginning but its so trash now...with Anupama being portrayed as a Devi who can do no wrong......so I go to that forum to vent out my frustration sometimes...😭

You know the other forum is BB forum...and now very rarely the Debate Mansion...

Dexy ...the credit for bringing some of us to this forum goes to you and Munna....I remember you wanted Radheji to be the MOTW and it was done by voting ....so you dragged me , Shahshi, Vijay and a few other by our hair and made us vote for Radhe ji...I didn't even know who Bagarh Billa I was voting for was....😆

and then Munna...he used to DM me everytime Tanya started about SRK...Bi ji chalo...Tanya is bashing SRK..🤣

Oh wow I remember now! 🤣 I am so glad you decided to stick around! 

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Please mujhe Stalk mat karna, mere peechhey waise hi bahut ladkiyaan parhi jai 😂😂

Yeh Dekho! Yeh hoti hai lifelong dosti. Maine tumhare liye sadiyo se kitne pappad bele hai. Dunya bhulegi nahin

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Asking for stalking purposes.

I only post on BWF but just curious if there’s any other that is worthwhile besides BWF?

Hollywood and sports forum 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Hollywood and sports forum 

Bruh…do I even look like I watch sports?! 

And Hollywood forum has been dead since I came to IF on BWF in the year of our lord 2008.