What happens when abhi knows about abhir...

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Chalo lets give the creative team ideas as to how the showdown should be so that they use it and increase trps

Abhi and his famous kyun dialogue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

He should put their child and his emotions on Priority 1 and keep his personal issues with Akshu aside.

Tell him the truth about how both his parents made mistakes (if they happen to realise it), slowly try to ease into his life and Co-parent to begin with. Also, assure the kid that Nav can stay respectfully as important as Abhir needs him to be in his life.

The kid is not a toy. Tugging him in their mutual problems would be the worst thing they could do as parents. They can choose to talk/fight/ignore/cooperate/rebound with each other all they want but they need to keep Abhir's security intact. 

Akshu may have made a 100 dumb choices but she's managed to keep Abhir's first 6 years secure.

Abhi has to respect what Nav did for his son and not compete but co-operate for his son. What he wants with Akshu should be secondary and trying to separate a son who sees the world in his mother's eyes could be the dumbest shit he could attempt, he will become his father in his own son's eyes. Even if the truth was kept from him for whatever reasons (his & her subsequent choices) poisoning his son's mind against Akshu or Nav or allowing anyone else to do it would be another stupid thing to do.

Abhir is smart, intuitive ...he should ask some very valid questions to his biological dad ...and someone preferably a legal entity should give Abhi a piece of their mind for completely cutting Akshu off without once verifying her health as very basic courtesy of the woman who bore his children. He has to accept that what he did that day and those 7 months was inhumane, no matter how emotionally weak he was. He failed as a doctor and a husband thoroughly there.

How they want to show Akshu's repentance I donno, If she intends to move on with Nav for good there's not much to apologize ....if not she has to face the music for again messing with emotions. As for the flaws in her character, she's already being shown to be more selfish and particular about her judgement of people. That should continue, the distance between her and the Gorillas should not bridge easily. There is nothing wrong if she going forward puts her son's emotions over everyone else's till he's comfortable with Abhi or the Gorillas. Also, any Gorilla inference should be an opinion not the choice. And Akshu should and probably would keep her distance from Ruhi a long time, till she isn't asked to interact with the kid.

Also, I guess this came up in other threads...but only a fairytale can bring back Abhira again. Simple tears, words and regret will not just do it....There have to be continuous positive actions. If not both are better off with new endgames.

That was a long essay...duh, apologies!

firewings_diya thumbnail

I dont know what should happen when they meet but i really don't  want this to happen which i saw in other shows. 

1. I dont want abhir to straight away accept abhi leaving abhinav just because he is father. He should answer abhir's question of why his mom was not treated well by the famous birlas. 

2. I dont want abhir or akshu to forgive manjari and other birlas. They should be cold towards them. Abhir should call manjari as maam. 

3. Abhir should not accepts goenkas too. They are also useless as other ppls. 

4. Abhir should call kairav as uncle not mama as he had not done anything to call him as mama. 

I want everyone to understand what was their mistake. How careless they were to leave akshu in that state where she could have even gone and committed suicide. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Easy peesy. 

Abhimanyu will start his "kyun kyun kyun" jaap. 

Akshu will be in mute mode as usual. 2-3 dialogue maar degi later which won't affect abhi. 

Mata manjari will get a heart attack and she would want abir with her. 

Abhimanyu will tell akshara "I can't lose another family member bec of you so I am filing a custody case ". 

Akshu will fight the case..abhimanyu will win. Till that time he would have melted thinking abt bechari akshara ..so he will bring her with abir to Birla mansion. After 6 months another Birla will die bec of akshu🤣

And she will be pregnant with a girl this time

Amru4krish thumbnail

Ok.... When Abhi meets Abhi .... 

Abhi + beer =Abhir..... Matlab.... Sharabh mode mein Abhimanyu Birla .... As usual with his Kyun Kyun Kyun and imagination mein ek bayankar thandav .... Hope he does not use those wigs and stuff.... As we know thats only in Aksharas dream ... 

Then ... We know how Abhir is.... Dhulayi of raitha matha is confirm..

Class legha to have brought up Abhi the way he is... Paisa nehi detha hey, soap katham kartha hey.... Etc etc etc

Baal aur khaan Pakadke ruhi ko wahi wahiiiii bolne se rokhna hey Abhir ko... This def he should do... Its so irritating.... 

Before Arohi starts showing her true colours after knowing Abhir to. abhis son... Abhir should have pushed her in a keechad well.... 

Abhir.... Come on ðŸ¥³

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Easy peesy. 

Abhimanyu will start his "kyun kyun kyun" jaap. 

Akshu will be in mute mode as usual. 2-3 dialogue maar degi later which won't affect abhi. 

Mata manjari will get a heart attack and she would want abir with her. 

Abhimanyu will tell akshara "I can't lose another family member bec of you so I am filing a custody case ". 

Akshu will fight the case..abhimanyu will win. Till that time he would have melted thinking abt bechari akshara ..so he will bring her with abir to Birla mansion. After 6 months another Birla will die bec of akshu🤣

And she will be pregnant with a girl this time

and the whole forum will be in collective meltdown. If only she wasn’t a masochist, married abhinav gave him legal custody moved on in her life like any sensible woman would. But instead returns to a man who is just Kabir Singh lite. I think we all know even if they reunite they won’t last. 

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rakht ki dharayein bahegi

Kate mastakon ka ambaar lagega

MAHA SANGRAM HOGA

MAHABHARAT HOGA 

🤣

Ria23 thumbnail

Will start his kyun kyun kyun jaap conveniently forgetting Akshu did call him. And he refuse to listen

Aur rota hia jayega apni kaand mata ke pass

Aur woh as usual behosh

Hosh mein ayegi and cry about Abhir

And kaand mata ka beta jayega custody filing

And udhar kaand mata jayegi to do some kaand and ear filling of Abhir against Akshu

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ria23

Will start his kyun kyun kyun jaap conveniently forgetting Akshu did call him. And he refuse to listen

Aur rota hia jayega apni kaand mata ke pass

Aur woh as usual behosh

Hosh mein ayegi and cry about Abhir

And kaand mata ka beta jayega custody filing

And udhar kaand mata jayegi to do some kaand and ear filling of Abhir against Akshu

Akshu ka beta khaand mata or khaand beta to definitely uski football se kick karega 

Khaand mata coma me hogi 

Beta icu ke bahar jogging karega