Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Amri_IF

Is it possible that Ruhail and Ruhi are already married? That seems to be the big twist according to me.

And it's funny to see the saas from Deewangi being so nice here, lol. I remember that she berated Hiba's character when she was rescued and brought to her home by her son, and in identical circumstances, she is kind towards Hira's character in this show🤣

A big LOL to the fact that they named Hira's onscreen baby, Hira😆 They made the rest of the characters comment that it is a nice name as well. ðŸ¤£

That would be interesting 😂

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Saw Episode 3 and the suspense continues. More LOLs with everyone talking about Baby Hira🤣

I still think Ruhail and Ruhi are a couple. He asked for her shouhar's photos and she suspiciously is not giving him that, she also says her hubby doesn't have social media accounts.

I think it is Ruhail himself and he has had memory loss😆 

The lady who is the evil aunt in many shows, the fiancee and the cousin, three potential villains are there smiley36 

I don't blame the family members for being so suspicious of Ruhi, the way they have given refuge to a complete stranger and the way BeeJaan pines for her and "Hira" is indeed suspicious🤔🤣 Let's see if Ruhi was the incognito biwi/bahu all along😆

Edited by Amri_IF - 10 months ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amri_IF

Saw Episode 3 and the suspense continues. More LOLs with everyone talking about Baby Hira🤣

I still think Ruhail and Ruhi are a couple. He asked for her shouhar's photos and she suspiciously is not giving him that, she also says her hubby doesn't have social media accounts.

I think it is Ruhail himself and he has had memory loss😆 

The lady who is the evil aunt in many shows, the fiancee and the cousin, three potential villains are there smiley36 

I don't blame the family members for being so suspicious of Ruhi, the way they have given refuge to a complete stranger and the way BeeJaan pines for her and "Hira" is indeed suspicious🤔🤣 Let's see if Ruhi was the incognito biwi/bahu all along😆

And let's see if your theory is right.😉 I too hope Ruhi and Ruhail are couple.. but if so why should she let him go in the 1st epi , before he himself came back to take her with him. 🤔

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

It's intriguing 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Ali

I don't think they are married, if Rohail had memory loss, why would ruhi leave his house? I think she is married to the other guy who is a fraud and left her after marriage. I am interested in how their love story will start..it seems unlikely for them to fall in love while she is still married. She would need to get divorced first and then there is the doctor fiancee too...

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I don't think they are married, if Rohail had memory loss, why would ruhi leave his house? I think she is married to the other guy who is a fraud and left her after marriage. I am interested in how their love story will start..it seems unlikely for them to fall in love while she is still married. She would need to get divorced first and then there is the doctor fiancee too...

I agree. It seems as simple as this. Maybe their marriage may turn out to be invalid. So there's no problem in Ruhi falling in love with Ruhail.😳 As for the doctor fiancee it will be her pressurise of Ruhail to kick Ruhi off that is going to destroy their relationship.😈

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. It seems as simple as this. Maybe their marriage may turn out to be invalid. So there's no problem in Ruhi falling in love with Ruhail.😳 As for the doctor fiancee it will be her pressurise of Ruhail to kick Ruhi off that is going to destroy their relationship.😈

Yes, it looks to be that way from the promos.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

If marriage would be invalid then how come she delivered a baby. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If marriage would be invalid then how come she delivered a baby. 

Because she thaught it was a real marriage and that fraud benfitted from it 😆.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Because she thaught it was a real marriage and that fraud benfitted from it 😆.

It would be a bold topic for ptv dramas 😂