Frequent Posters

RubyWooo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

This is this show a good watch? 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

One of the greatest weaknesses of this show is that none of the characters seem to register. Including the main cast.

It seems to be weakly written and weakly directed. People just come and go, and interact; there seems to be no logic and reason to their actions. 

Ruhail's fiance gets jealous of Ruhi and casually suggests that they take a break, and he also says yes. The very next moment, she sweetly asks him to take her out for coffee😳🤣 

Ruhi gets ready to move out of the house at a minute's notice. She doesn't seem to pine for her missing hubby/father of the baby at all!

The only actions that make sense to me are that of people suspicious of Ruhi, but it doesn't make sense that they are excessively stereotypically petty and evil. 

Now they are stretching the suspense angle but honestly, it is not intriguing at all. I just don't care for Ruhi or Ruhail. And the shenanigans at Ruhail's house with his vampish fiance, chachi, and cousin. 

I dunno why but they have BeeJaan saying to the aunt the second time today that if you have daughters, you must not speak ill of other people's daughters...what if Ruhi is the chachi's daughter🤣 Because she also called the chachi's daughter her behen after inadvertently stealing her rishta🤣

Edited by Amri_IF - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It would be a bold topic for ptv dramas 😂 

Exactly, i don't think a third party can be a husband in this case, so I am thinking it is Ruhail (Affan) only.😆

Originally posted by: RubyWooo

This is this show a good watch? 

NO, please skip it for the sake of your sanity😆 Show ka name Bheja Fry hona chahiye tha.🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amri_IF

Exactly, i don't think a third party can be a husband in this case, so I am thinking it is Ruhail (Affan) only.😆

That would be more interesting 😂

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amri_IF

NO, please skip it for the sake of your sanity😆 Show ka name Bheja Fry hona chahiye tha.🤣

They are not revealing anything 

Ruhi seems shady