Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: BlueWaters20

I’m curious who Ruhi is. The mother, dad and uncle recognise her name. This Javed person may be a relation of Affan’s characters family. I have a feeling Ruhi recognised his sisters name on the bus and gave a fake name for her husband.

I don't think such coincidences exist. How can they meet for the first time and turn out to be relatives?πŸ˜• I feel maybe Ruhail's mom had a daughter which died or lost, and her name was Ruhi. This is why she became emotional.

Ruhail's sister is cute, but his cousin : Sambreen is rude , so are her mom and Ruhail's fiance.🀒

I just loved the base of this drama, and the mystery around Ruhi. Why did she leave Lahore, why did she come to Karachi, Is she really married? and what is she looking for?

The chemistry between Affan and Hira is the same, nothing changed.

awida thumbnail

At 35.04 .. Sallu's entry 😍

https://youtu.be/gVTDMWV7xNg

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

Finally after 5 yrs.πŸ˜† I am glad you did. You know I enjoyed Asim /Mehmood interactions more than the leads' lovestory. How did you find it?πŸ€“

Their scenes were so funny! The rest of the characters were too boring and serious except Hira.

spnfan thumbnail

Did he steal his child's glasses for the scene? πŸ€£

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Did he steal his child's glasses for the scene? πŸ€£

You don't miss anything . πŸ˜† Yes.. they are small.

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awida I've got vibes of gustakh dil here and I'm not liking it . Remember how they ruined that 😒

And it  was on express tv I'm sure !!!!

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Awida I've got vibes of gustakh dil here and I'm not liking it . Remember how they ruined that 😒

I too felt the same. The mystery around the female lead and the channel. But I am ready to take this risk.πŸ˜†

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Nhi please nooo 

Can't see another potential drama got wasted due to poor execution and editing. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You don't miss anything . πŸ˜† Yes.. they are small.

How can she miss anything of her favorite πŸ€ͺ

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is it possible that Ruhail and Ruhi are already married? That seems to be the big twist according to me.

And it's funny to see the saas from Deewangi being so nice here, lol. I remember that she berated Hiba's character when she was rescued and brought to her home by her son, and in identical circumstances, she is kind towards Hira's character in this show🀣

A big LOL to the fact that they named Hira's onscreen baby, HiraπŸ˜† They made the rest of the characters comment that it is a nice name as well. πŸ€£

Edited by Amri_IF - 11 months ago