nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXGGZY-MyRw.   I had thought he was so shy, but he is so bright, articulate, and amazingly wise for just a high school student.   and her older son, grew up at USC, and became very "USC" like, muscles etc.  madhuri and dr nene did such a good job with their family.  so humble all of them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes they speak well and seems to have good values ( like how usc guy said ordering food is expensive! 😆 ) 

Both into CS, none of them took up medicine/art career path, interesting! 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Such a refreshing change to see them talk from the usual film kids 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Seems like a normal upper middle class family.

Madhuri n Dr. Nene raised their children well sounds intellectual and highly educated.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Why you telling me to watch a 12th grader talk about his homework related stress?

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Why you telling me to watch a 12th grader talk about his homework related stress?

MD's kids are awesome....but most of the kids born and brought up here in USA.....talk like this...especially the kids from Desi families.....I know Dexy u grew up and have studied here so its nothing new for you...😆

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

MD's kids are awesome....but most of the kids born and brought up here in USA.....talk like this...especially the kids from Desi families.....I know Dexy u grew up and have studied here so its nothing new for you...😆

In india too, the kids talk like this (except the accent), the new part is seeing actors kids talking about studies and normal stuff , we are mostly used to them doing reels and trends and fashion

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Really? 😲

I didn’t know that kids in US talk like this. 

Few of my cousins live there and they have kids aged 2 to 5 years each.. Maybe once their kids become teenagers, I’ll get to hear them talk like how MD’s kids are talking 😳😆

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Really? 😲

I didn’t know that kids in US talk like this. 

Few of my cousins live there and they have kids aged 2 to 5 years each.. Maybe once their kids become teenagers, I’ll get to hear them talk like how MD’s kids are talking 😳😆

kids aged 2-5 will sing wheels on bus goes round and round why will they talk cs 😆

once they reach middle to high school, most kids who families are academic oriented talk like this