Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Now pull off a VicKat and reverse mein saare rituals ke pics upload karo

yeah.  Starting Tom. Wonder whether they wait till reception to upload all the pics 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Finallyyy!!!The MOST handsome groom of the century is here. Is it the first time the groom is the beauty standard and the girl had to work that much harder to give him competition in the wedding pics?

Sid is hitting it outta the park. His attire is the best I have seen in the recent times. I don’t even know how Kiara is able to control her hormones.🤦🏻‍♂️☺️

Is it just me who had to go back and look at the pics again to focus properly on Kiara?( Sorry Kiara, but the blame goes to your hubby. ) She is looking amazing and her smile is the most natural and genuine one I have seen on the brides in the recent times. Basically So tired of seeing the forced batteesis of the brides.😅 And I am so glad she didn’t wear the ordinary looking white or ivory.

Overall as a couple together they are absolutely glowing and must say they are the most beautiful couple of the recent times. May God bless them with a ton of happiness, love and understanding. 

both look lovely in my opinion

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
kjo is definitely gonna take credit for the wedding and he made sure he was invited 😆 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

party is moved here folks!! 😆 Pls join here 🥳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319192

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

both look lovely in my opinion

Of course they do. Sorry if my post gave any other impression. Their innocence and simplicity is their USP. They both look blissful and happy together 🤩

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Agar VicKat isko bulaate toh yeh unki love story post karta😭 VicKat, why didn't you😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

mujhe bas haldi ceremony ki pics dekhni hai, woh release karo 😆

I want Sangeet ones

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOVEEEE their outfits and ESPECIALLY loved Kiara's jewelry. The whole look is so pretty and so different from recent times. ❤️☺️😳

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved her stars wale kaleeras... can someone spot a better pic of her mangalsutra?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Make a new thread 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago