Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Hate her outfit! And her jewellery is too gaudy-tacky but b/c she’s just too good-looking, she looks super pretty! 

But you know what caught my eye? Just HOW BLISSFULLY HAPPY THEY LOOK! People went ga-ga over Virat-Anushka pictures & ofc they were super happy too, but there is this innocence in these pics that made my heart smile! LOVE the 1st pic the best!!! ❤️

Damn, this is such love. 

the gaudy jewelry was my first impression too, a mm ad for his new line, doesn't match the lehenga or the setting, this lehenga needed the polki that everyone else had. unless those are real emeralds, then it's ok!

I think the outfit in person must be so pretty in the setting and she is so pretty herself as you said that she makes everything look pretty.  

on bold, how sweet do they look, hai, so in love and the sweet old fashioned on the cheek kisses probably because of the nani, chacha chachi etc. they look stunning

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Now pull off a VicKat and reverse mein saare rituals ke pics upload karo

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kal se ek ek ritual ki pic in reverse😎😆

nonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I love what Sid M is wearing 😃  It’s gorgeous 

Kiara .. well .. I like the jewelry but then again the color is a copy paste of Anushka .. why can’t they wear turquoise/ powder blue with a combination of pink 

I think it's a very different lehenga from anuskha's .  even I want a pink wedding lehenga, and have wanted that since a child, way before Anushka wedding. I think this will be stunning.  the pale aesthetic is just so pretty in these castle settings, in daytime .

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

mujhe bas haldi ceremony ki pics dekhni hai, woh release karo 😆

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finallyyy!!!The MOST handsome groom of the century is here. Is it the first time the groom is the beauty standard and the girl had to work that much harder to give him competition in the wedding pics?

Sid is hitting it outta the park. His attire is the best I have seen in the recent times. I don’t even know how Kiara is able to control her hormones.🤦🏻‍♂️☺️

Is it just me who had to go back and look at the pics again to focus properly on Kiara?( Sorry Kiara, but the blame goes to your hubby. ) She is looking amazing and her smile is the most natural and genuine one I have seen on the brides in the recent times. Basically So tired of seeing the forced batteesis of the brides.😅 And I am so glad she didn’t wear the ordinary looking white or ivory.

Overall as a couple together they are absolutely glowing and must say they are the most beautiful couple of the recent times. May God bless them with a ton of happiness, love and understanding. 

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Hate her outfit! And her jewellery is too gaudy-tacky but b/c she’s just too good-looking, she looks super pretty! 

But you know what caught my eye? Just HOW BLISSFULLY HAPPY THEY LOOK! People went ga-ga over Virat-Anushka pictures & ofc they were super happy too, but there is this innocence in these pics that made my heart smile! LOVE the 1st pic the best!!! ❤️

Damn, this is such love. 

Honestly this 🙌🙌

The first thing that caught my eye too. They look so innocently happy.. like kids ❤️

nonam thumbnail

I so dislike Anoushka Katrina for her curated wedding picture release and nothing more, it took away the  Bollywood Maja. anuskha at least had the reception, same with rsdp, at least they did the million receptions that we got the industry pictures with everyone there. hope Sid and Kiara do the same with videos and pictures from Mumbai reception

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeah starting Tom. Wonder whether they will wait for the reception to get over 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kjo bhaiyya ka essay aa gaya lo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoXp1CoSw_v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Bleue - 1 years ago