Archna ! Only truly deserving candidate for TTFW

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel how Archna given this show a proper entertainment and brought out worst n good in people , she deserved this TTFW

Yeah she deserves but BB will give TTFW to their phokatchand freeloader laadli Nimmo aunty anyways 

Sha or Archana, any one of them will do.

Originally posted by SchwiftyRekt

Yeah she deserves but BB will give TTFW to their phokatchand freeloader laadli Nimmo aunty anyways 

yup but the good news is we can kiss aunty nimmo goodbye soon. I’ve never disliked any contestant as much as her. Maybe Saundarya. Match made in Bb hell . 😂😂

Edited by Lipstickqueen - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Lipstickqueen

yup but the good news is we can kiss aunty nimmo goodbye soon. I’ve never disliked any contestant as much as her. Maybe Saundarya. Match made in Bb hell . 😂😂

Soundarya still has her moments. She played the best when she was friends with Ankit/Priyanka cause played as an indivdual. Now that she is back being friends with Nimrit, there is no game as she sits and chuglis about PCC with Nimrit. However I will give to her, she did the best in the physical task last week among the girls. 

Nimrit is useless as hell. All her captaincies have been a fail. 

Originally posted by SamSanta

Soundarya still has her moments. She played the best when she was friends with Ankit/Priyanka cause played as an indivdual. Now that she is back being friends with Nimrit, there is no game as she sits and chuglis about PCC with Nimrit. However I will give to her, she did the best in the physical task last week among the girls. 

Nimrit is useless as hell. All her captaincies have been a fail. 

their obsession is next level. They are behaving like teenagers in high school. Like grow up ladies. You hate her ok. Target her but to dissect every single action or reaction is beyond me. I would play to win; not to throw another contestant out. 

Originally posted by Lipstickqueen

their obsession is next level. They are behaving like teenagers in high school. Like grow up ladies. You hate her ok. Target her but to dissect every single action or reaction is beyond me. I would play to win; not to throw another contestant out. 

Yea i feel like even if PCC doesn't win the trophy, she will have a successful career outside the house because she's managed to grab attention, good and bad. But mostly good. Shes always trending in a good way on twitter where as the other may struggle in their career because of the negative feedback that getting. 

yes

arch better than any of the mandalis