Tripti is a rare find and should be cherished by the industry

Posted: 1 years ago

Watched Bulbull again and this time, I watched it purely for Tripti's acting. Flawless to the core, her performance burned a hole in my heart.

Beautiful girl, brilliant acting.

Tripti is all kinds of lit!

I don't know whether Bollywood actually deserves her or not, but she has it in her to be another Tabu.

The purity of her performance brought tears to my eyes!

I can't decide whether I like her performance more in Qala or Bulbull!

She is just *chef kiss* but i think even Laila Majnu is a great performance. I love Avinash more in that one, but Tripti was looking beautiful in that one Also, I love the roles she picks, they are always so complex. 

Fingers crossed for her movie with Vicky, had hoped from Animal, but since her name was even on poster, maybe it won't feature her as much as I'd wait (ir the entire runtime)

Very very rare find ! It has been a long time since Bollywood has a combination of attractiveness and beyond substantial talent. Doubt Bollywood cherish her as much as they should . 

She can be an OTT superstar like Radhika Apte 

Originally posted by -raVen-

She can be an OTT superstar like Radhika Apte 

But her next movie is def a theatrical release!  And it is a romcom with Vicky. 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

But her next movie is def a theatrical release!  And it is a romcom with Vicky. 

Which one is that?

Doesn’t have star quality 

Her fans will have to create a lot of buzz around this movie though. As she has no expensive PR. And offline is not known as much. Dharma will help but there needs to be far more buzz around her. Vicky is fine. But Tripti needs to work on getting her name out there. Attend popular talk shows. Do magazine covers, and maybe even stir up some small controversy as a publicity stunt. 

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/vicky-kaushal-and-triptii-dimri-starrer-romantic-comedy-to-release-on-july-28-2023/