Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Suna kundali to take a generation leap and Shakti to quit after leap? Is it just another fake news or real...

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh no!! Hope not I really like Shakti and like his acting.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

His revelations will happen next year only 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tks for the tag 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: king99

oh no!! Hope not I really like Shakti and like his acting.

I do too...never liked Karan much but like Shakti ka Arjun/Karan...I wish ye generation leap thing rumor ho...but suddenly from yesterday my youtube is flooded with this leap news videos whenever I try to open YouTube...it's so irritating...

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urmita

I do too...never liked Karan much but like Shakti ka Arjun/Karan...I wish ye generation leap thing rumor ho...but suddenly from yesterday my youtube is flooded with this leap news videos whenever I try to open YouTube...it's so irritating...

i too never liked THE Karan luthra he was too OTT 

But this arjun suryavanshi acts good and can have  story around him and preetha 

May be that young girl anjali who likes him can turn villan and trouble him and preeta after his truth is revealed 

If there is gen leap i will stop watching again i had watched only 3 months in strating and now after ajun came i started watching 

If there is leap i will stop watching 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i too never liked THE Karan luthra he was too OTT 

But this arjun suryavanshi acts good and can have  story around him and preetha 

May be that young girl anjali who likes him can turn villan and trouble him and preeta after his truth is revealed 

If there is gen leap i will stop watching again i had watched only 3 months in strating and now after ajun came i started watching 

If there is leap i will stop watching 

I am not a regular viewer...but always kept track, cause I want to see what happens to preeran ultimately u can say...Arjun I like so I was actually watching his scenes...

agar generation leap hua to I will stop keeping track also...I dont wanna know anything about kdb after that...

myviewprem thumbnail

I am not a regular viewer...but always kept track, cause I want to see what happens to preeran ultimately u can say...Arjun I like so I was actually watching his scenes...

agar generation leap hua to I will stop keeping track also...I dont wanna know anything about kdb after that...

writers have no imagination 

they are not real writers 

for job sake they have become writers so they cannot come up with any good story 

hence require leap or affairs for the show to go forward always 

if they see old shows and copy scenes or story only there will be enough content 

to do that also they have no brains 

almost every serial heroine has 2 lovers apart from husband and hero has 4 lovers or girl friends who like him 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

writers have no imagination 

they are not real writers 

for job sake they have become writers so they cannot come up with any good story 

hence require leap or affairs for the show to go forward always 

if they see old shows and copy scenes or story only there will be enough content 

Aur kuch nehi to atleast they could have read some novels also...there are tons of romance, drama, thriller every kind of stories available. could have gotten ideas...😛

myviewprem thumbnail

Aur kuch nehi to atleast they could have read some novels also...there are tons of romance, drama, thriller every kind of stories available. could have gotten ideas...😛

they are not so educated to read english novels 

all they have to do is read some english novel like drew or sheldon or watch some hollywood or indian romance movie to come up with better story line 

instead all they do is kindap and terrorist hijack dramas 

and those villans are jokers like prithvi 

this prithvi should become comedian on show he is great at comedy 

prithvi and arjun can start a comedy track on show with their puns and batters 

i want prithvi to follow preetha to kidnap her and arjun to flop all his plans in comical way and preeta think arjun is trying to follow her and go mad at him etc such fun tracks to give comedy relief - sadly writers cannot write copied sceens only properly so comedy s too tough by their standards