Arjun Suryavanshi doubts?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I started seeing this serial after long 

Can i know why arjun suryavashi aka karan thinks that preetha tried to kill him? 

Why did rishab marry karans wife? Is he turned good or bad?

Did arjun try to kill Rishab as per arjuns dialogues? If so why?

Where was this arjun for 5 years? 

Who is that secretary and he calls dadi at his home? 

Whys arjun not saying his mom dad who he is? Is it because his wife married his elder brother 

The actor playing ajun suryavansh is brilliant especially in emotional scenes. Where was this actor for so long? I mean which serial has he acted before? 

The first Karan luthra did not look mature to be a father or married. But the new karan aka arjun suryavanshi actor acts very mature 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: myviewprem

The actor playing ajun suryavansh is brilliant especially in emotional scenes. Where was this actor for so long? I mean which serial has he acted before? 

His name is Shakti Arora.

The guy has been in the industry for two decades and has worked in a lot of shows but rose to fame with his lead role in Balaji's Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi and later he acted in Color's controversial show Silsila where he played a cheating husband.

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishabh married preeta because she was pregnant when Karan was presumed dead.. and coz of sherlin and prithvi Karan misunderstoods that preeta and rishabh killed him.he was in coma during 5yrs ..and lost his memories.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot

Is that why arjun is planting drugs and sending rishab to jail etc because he thinks rishabh murder him

but will his family not go on roads if he destroys rishab business 

whys he punishing full family?

and preeta is doc cannot she collect arjun dna thru hair or coffee mug etc and check his dna to his mom and dad to find hes karan luthra

why go raiding arjun house 

call him home give him coffee and do dna test on coffee mug which he drank the saliva  

or ask kavya to pull his hair in playful way to dna test on that when he visits kavya or your home 

why go to his home to collect evidence that hes karan 

what if he was not karan what will arjun think of preetha and luthras for making duplicate raid on his house 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aise doubt nahi karte. Gandi baat.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for this post. I started watching this drama 2 months ago.. only for Shakti Arora. 😳

I wanted to ask many of those questions you asked. And I am glad some of them are answered. 😃

I guess Rishab and Preeta's is a paper marriage only.🤔

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for this post. I started watching this drama 2 months ago.. only for Shakti Arora. 😳

I wanted to ask many of those questions you asked. And I am glad some of them are answered. 😃

I guess Rishab and Preeta's is a paper marriage only.🤔

what are your questions,? please write here ..we will answer you 😊

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bansaripatel438

what are your questions,? please write here ..we will answer you 😊

Thank you.😃

They are already asked and answered in this post.

I have an idea about the previous tracks because it aired on an Arabian tv with Arabic translation. But they air the old episodes. I didn't like the original Karan. But now I am liking Arjun.😳

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you.😃

They are already asked and answered in this post.

I have an idea about the previous tracks because it aired on an Arabian tv with Arabic translation. But they air the old episodes. I didn't like the original Karan. But now I am liking Arjun.😳

Same here. Did not like Karan but I like Arjun

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Thanks a lot

Is that why arjun is planting drugs and sending rishab to jail etc because he thinks rishabh murder him

but will his family not go on roads if he destroys rishab business 

whys he punishing full family?

and preeta is doc cannot she collect arjun dna thru hair or coffee mug etc and check his dna to his mom and dad to find hes karan luthra

why go raiding arjun house 

call him home give him coffee and do dna test on coffee mug which he drank the saliva  

or ask kavya to pull his hair in playful way to dna test on that when he visits kavya or your home 

why go to his home to collect evidence that hes karan 

what if he was not karan what will arjun think of preetha and luthras for making duplicate raid on his house 

😮😮😮😮😮😮You really expecting Ekta ma's show putting logic??