Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Like they took Ronaldo and not the entire Portugal football team.. some SRKIans are of the opinion that SRK should leave India so we wouldn't mind if Saudi took SRK.🤗 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

SRK has our memories like a cricket match ...

We win some, and we lose some, but he's India's 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rckRadhe

SRK has our memories like a cricket match ...

We win some, and we lose some, but he's India's 

I wish SRKians would have understood too that he is India's. Some of them saying he should leave India do deserve snarks..

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The topic is about the hypothetical of Saudi taking control of Bollywood.  

Like sematic error says below “They treat them mostly as investments and a little bit of show off.”

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is what the boycott gang thing so..😆 to be honest at this point everyting is possible.

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/12/14/corruption-scandal-eva-kaili-and-three-other-suspects-face-pre-trial-hearing

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope it happens, Course they will invest a lot which will be good for Bollywood. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Well bollywood was in control of underworld for a long time too.. They pumped in a lot of money as well...

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

About the idols, I based it on what I had heard of in the past. Are idols shown in any movie that airs on state TV or in their movie theaters?  

That's a bit extreme, pretty sure they have mandirs and gurdwaras there.. don't think they'd be banning other religions showcasing. Especially now Saudi is trying to go the Dubai way as they'll run out of oil at one point so will look for tourism as their main source of income.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saudi doesn't have to take care control of Bollywood. They are developing their own movie industry so that they could attract investment. Their government has proactively funding the making of 100 movies. Where money comes, traditions change 😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They’ve beaten Argentina in World Cup, they have bought Ronaldo, they truly can do anything 😆