Why no one wears a cap or hat or ties their hair?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This has bothered me so much. Why is it that no contestant wears a hat or cap or any covering while cooking? Cap vagera chodo many don't even bother to tie their hair properly. Most are just cooking with open hair for a competition like MasterChef which boasts to be so professional and all, is it hygienic? I mean even when I am cooking at home I tie my hair properly. They aren't doing it even in a professional kitchen. It just feels so clumsy to watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail

It's also really bothering me how the judges are all tasting everything in the same plate. Like in MC Australia they have been very strict with distributing the food into three plates before they taste esp after covid but today I literally saw Vikas licking his spoon and again going for a second helping on the same bowl ðŸ˜³

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

This has bothered me so much. Why is it that no contestant wears a hat or cap or any covering while cooking? Cap vagera chodo many don't even bother to tie their hair properly. Most are just cooking with open hair for a competition like MasterChef which boasts to be so professional and all, is it hygienic? I mean even when I am cooking at home I tie my hair properly. They aren't doing it even in a professional kitchen. It just feels so clumsy to watch

Regarding caps and hair, it will be very difficult for the contestants to cook like that. They'll be sweating profusely if they wear caps because they are cooking in a huge studio which has a lot of harsh lights that we don't get to see. Plus the heat coming from their cooking. That's why they avoid wearing caps in the shows. It's the same on MC Australia or other versions too. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Regarding caps and hair, it will be very difficult for the contestants to cook like that. They'll be sweating profusely if they wear caps because they are cooking in a huge studio which has a lot of harsh lights that we don't get to see. Plus the heat coming from their cooking. That's why they avoid wearing caps in the shows. It's the same on MC Australia or other versions too. 

I agree with you even in home normal kitchen sometimes it’s too hot but like someone mention above if not cap or hat the female contestants should tied their hair atleast those who leave open the people who tied they are already doing great job. 

reborn-re thumbnail

It's also really bothering me how the judges are all tasting everything in the same plate. Like in MC Australia they have been very strict with distributing the food into three plates before they taste esp after covid but today I literally saw Vikas licking his spoon and again going for a second helping on the same bowl ðŸ˜³

They really should use two other plates during testing time especially after covid not saying I don’t eat share plate but only my family like close ones. But yes they should have take this precaution. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Yup me too even I tie my hair when I am cooking although I usually tie my hair up but if I am leaving my hair open for occasions I do tie them before cooking or doing anything in the kitchen.  

bhshre95 thumbnail

I know it can be hot but still they could atleast use some covering or something. It looks really clumsy to me. Or atleast they should tie their hair properly especially female contestents. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Agreed!! I also find it really weird that they serve in just one plate amd everyone has to taste in the same plate.

In today's team challenge it really looked uncomfortable to me. Especially when tasting the soups. They can't even eat properly.

Ek toh doesn't look good and hygiene wise bhi they should give different plates for judges

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reborn-re

They really should use two other plates during testing time especially after covid not saying I don’t eat share plate but only my family like close ones. But yes they should have take this precaution. 

They should definitely give different plates with or without covid. Some people don't like sharing plates. I am one of those people😆 even with family mere liye thoda sa uncomfortable hojata hai. I mean pakoda, starters type dishes thik hai baki main course and all not at all.

And masterchef is like the highest competition in cooking. Toh they need to maintain certain hygiene standards 

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Agreed!! I also find it really weird that they serve in just one plate amd everyone has to taste in the same plate.

In today's team challenge it really looked uncomfortable to me. Especially when tasting the soups. They can't even eat properly.

Ek toh doesn't look good and hygiene wise bhi they should give different plates for judges

Yeah why can't MC India afford three plates for the judges? ðŸ˜† It was so weird of them to keep on dunking spoon one after another in the soup.