Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Taran looks very thin 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Like this is the first time I have seen this man beyond that one picture on Twitter. And it's not what I imagined and now my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Ranveer's films were working and Ranbir had been giving one disaster after another, these same people were saying, "Jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai. Ranbir should join social media and be accessible to janta."

These 2 takke ke log make theories according to results, their theories don't give any fruitful results. 

Kal ko agar Gadar 2 blockbuster ho jaye, these people would say, Sunny being loyal to Dimple made him likable, whereas SRK leaving Priyanka ruined SRK's image. 

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

When Ranveer's films were working and Ranbir had been giving one disaster after another, these same people were saying, "Jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai. Ranbir should join social media and be accessible to janta."

These 2 takke ke log make theories according to results, their theories don't give any fruitful results. 

Kal ko agar Gadar 2 blockbuster ho jaye, these people would say, Sunny being loyal to Dimple made him likable, whereas SRK leaving Priyanka ruined SRK's image. 

The report button is going to be on fire ðŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: semantic.error

The report button is going to be on fire ðŸ˜†

Ya by SRK’s stans who refuse to believe that their idol had a whole relationship with PC & was said to be madly in love with her. ðŸ˜† I want a war, I need my entertainment 

priya185 thumbnail

Ranveer's last 2 movies didn't work because they had no good script. The audience is not dumb that they will watch any movie in theatres without seeing the trailer and alternatives like OTT are available now. 

Ranbir too has had failures recently but people conveniently forget

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Audience has wised up over the last 2 years. Provide entertainment or get out. 

The actual star of a film is the story. Not these mediocre actors. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is this seriously Taran?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya by SRK’s stans who refuse to believe that their idol had a whole relationship with PC & was said to be madly in love with her. ðŸ˜† I want a war, I need my entertainment 

Had he? Where is the proof or even a fact admitted by one of them with calling the name?

It was said...oh yeah...soooo many things are said - and still not true...

However, I'm sure that PC would have loved to make SRK love her "madly"...