Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Rolo .. 1/3rd of me wants you to quit being so annoying .. 2/3rds of me wants to see you chase Ohophelia around the forum with lots and lots of love ...and then her beat the crap out of you all the time .

Ohophelia just to bring down your spirits so you can prepare to attack rolo.. I have attached the following gif for you.. cuz I know how much you hate them .. toooooo

Edited by ohophelia - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

You googled searching with the words the worst gif ever! Because I am sure I saw that when I googled.. looking for the worst gif ever to gift you lololol.. I swear at the end of the day.. my nightmare will come true.. it will be you and I throwing gifs at eachother much to the annoyance of all others lololol and we will looooove itttt

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally got a thread to rant.

One of them are fun, the father keeps on singing 90s BW songs in the morning for their daughter (Coz the wife is Indian) . The other day he was singing 'Tan tana tan tan tan tara' on his guitar for her πŸ˜†

The other side , they are fine when they are quite but when they argue it just makes me so anxious. 

Usually, it's the man who's starts shouting (and he goes on for some time), then the woman, then I hear sounds which make me feel it's not just a verbal argument. But the worst is when their toddler starts screaming. My heart just breaks for him. There's only so much you can ignore. 

Pretty sure it's a South Asian family, unfortunately I haven't been able to guess their language. I informed our building manager during one such incident a couple of months back, he told me it's not the first time. Infact, once some other neighbour had even called the cops but both husband - wife denied any issues in front of them. 

Last month, I just kept knocking on the wall we share when they started their screaming match and thankfully they shut up after that. 

I just feel really bad for the kid. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: driven

My neighbours are very helpful and fun. I enjoy their company. What about you?

I don’t even enjoy the people I live with πŸ˜‚ 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t even enjoy the people I live with πŸ˜‚ 

Bahhhh humbug why are you like this 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My neighbors are very nice. The one downstairs has cats also. My neighbor next to me will bring food and such, and she cooks really well. I enjoy bringing her things and such for her and her kids. She is like a mom to me even. I will miss them when my hubby and I move. πŸ’”πŸ˜­

MochaQueen thumbnail

Next question: Do your neighbours like you?πŸ˜†

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D3viL

You googled searching with the words the worst gif ever! Because I am sure I saw that when I googled.. looking for the worst gif ever to gift you lololol.. I swear at the end of the day.. my nightmare will come true.. it will be you and I throwing gifs at eachother much to the annoyance of all others lololol and we will looooove itttt

Fast forward to year 2042, IF has become a decrepit land and is in shambles. Not a soul to be found except for the lurkers in the shadows who are habituated to this site and can't leave. But there stand two lone warriors hurling gifs at each other. Picture it and tell me you don't see it. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Fast forward to year 2042, IF has become a decrepit land and is in shambles. Not a soul to be found except for the lurkers in the shadows who are habituated to this site and can't leave. But there stand two lone warriors hurling gifs at each other. Picture it and tell me you don't see it. 

I see it ..I see it.. 😍😍😍😍 they are now so old they forgot their passwords ... and the ones that remembered .. have forgotten how to post. 

They can barely read because of all the time spent on the forum which has caused them to be long sighted .. all they remember is US.. and OUR GIFS .. and how we annoyed them terribly... .. but they can't leave . 

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail

My right side house neighbour is a doctor

Left side is a lawyer

Im jobless πŸ‘πŸΌ