Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Harry's talking like a psychopath. However, I haven't met a single person who cares about the Royal family. I've only heard any and all discussion about this couple on this forum. 

P.S. I'm British. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vishaka29

I don't know I hope so I felt like he would stop after the Oprah Interview they said everything they showed how upset they were and how wronged they were but they have been taking it a notch up every time since.

@bold Yes I was so glad he did that! But with this book he has just pretty much tried to shift the blame. In the leaked bits he said that I had 2 options a pilot and Nazi and Will and Kate went with the latter.For me that was him washing his hands off and saying well they urged me. So wrong and so potentially damaging to William . 

It's pretty ironic that he says he wants privacy, is against Royal Institution etc etc but he is writing books giving interviews and what not about the same over and over again sometimes way to personal. Its looking like a revenge drama I have gone from Poor Harry to he has some shady agenda.

A lot of what he has said is not backed up actually but I am sure some shit happened RF arent saints I am sure, but this man and his wife by whining for years to end are making it look like otherwise. 

Sorry thats like 4 paragraphs đŸ˜†

I don’t know what Harry’s intentions were in telling the story of William and Kate choosing the Nazi costum. But he wasn’t a kid.  He was a 21-22 year old adult.  It was his mistake and his shame.  But if his narration is true then his brother and sister in law are just as culpable.  

He keeps talking because he’s making money from all this talking.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

I love how everything is someone else's fault đŸ˜†. Even Harry wearing a costume as an adult. 

William, out of the blue, just hit him. Harry was just standing there, doing nothing, when his big brother hit without reason. 

Was dancing naked also William's idea? Or slurring a fellow soldier?

Poor Harry, the eternal victim. People just MAKE him do these bad things. đŸ˜­

And isn't it lovely for little Harry that his brother cannot confirm or deny?😆

Then, whining about how Charles wouldn't give him money after he decided to stop working.

Welcome to the world of the rest of us. If we don't work, we don't get paid.

What an entitled little brat he is. 

On top of it, coming to the U.S. and complaining about our freedom of speech because he and his equally entitled missus can't gag the media with lawsuits like they did back in U.K.

Methinks he's trying to get big bro disqualified for the throne or something. đŸ˜† Too bad there are 3 people ahead of the *Spare* now. Harry ain't getting to be king.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

The Royal family is a bunch of godawful, privileged, entitled, racist, elitist, spoiled brats. There is no reason they should exist other than dismantling the monarchy, being time-consuming and expensive. 

People liked (although some just tolerated) the queen because she did make an effort to make the monarchy more approachable. She built a lot of relationships and behaved well in the public eye. Her Christmas messages and COVID messages were very kind and compassionate. I am sure she had her temper tantrums and elitism. She was super shitty to Diana too. But in general, she knew how to behave. 

Charles is a petulant child. He has always acted up and thrown public tempter tantrums as an adult. He behaves in an entitled and immature manner. In the marriage to Diana, Charles was very selfish and focused on his personal happiness. Had he been a mature adult the divorce could have been smoother. He had all the power to ensure Diana didn't go through shit but failed. I wouldn't be surprised if his sons inherited some of his behaviors. 

As for the physical altercation, I take it with a grain of salt. Even as adults men tend to get into physical kerfuffles. It isn't healthy or right - but I've seen grown ass men push and shove each other over petty arguments. And in most sibling or best friend altyercations -  it takes two to tango. Even if there is one clear aggressor, the other one intentionally pushes all the buttons they know will set the other person over the edge. 

At first when I was very supportive of Harry and Megan. I thought he was doing everything possible to protect Megan. And I forgave the extraness as the result of someone who saw their mom go through hell. But now I am exhausted. Harry and Megan are cut from the same privileged and entitled cloth. They are just as removed from reality and just as selfish as the other royals. 

The baby brain story from this book made me realize how callous Megan can be. Baby brain/pregnancy brain is real. Pregnant and new mothers are indeed hormonal, emotional, and scatterbrained. But every human who lives in civilization knows you never call it out or make women conscious of it. There is a very narrow circle of trust where you can joke about it or call it out. I can see a guy being clueless and poking the bear. But man, you have to be clueless as a woman if you choose to fvck around with a pregnant woman or new mom. 

I agree with most of what you said, except for two points.  

I don’t buy the excuse of men will get into altercations. That’s just excusing toxic masculinity. Altercations happen because one side (or both sides) doesn’t know how to deal with a difficult situation in an adult and mature manner so they take out their frustrations by hitting. There’s also an element of power play, of showing the other side up for daring to get in their way and upsetting their comfort zone, tangible or emotional. Yes there are scenarios were the other side pushes buttons and riles things up, and we can even say they deserved the punch and shove they got. But that doesn’t change the fact that as an adult the aggressor had the option of walking away and not resorting to violence. In the example Harry has given in his book, it sounds like William attacked him because he was defending his wife. Ironically this time the aggressor was also pushing buttons, and then got frustrated because his words weren’t being accepted.  

Megan telling Kate she has baby brain was stupid on her part because by that time she had to have been aware of the fact that her and Kate weren’t close and she shouldn’t joke with her.  But I wouldn’t go as far as calling her callous for it. As a working American woman, with my female colleagues, friends, even cousins and relatives, we’ve all made jokes about baby brain, pregnancy brain, even “senior moment” and I have never seen anyone get offended by it. It’s not a matter of f**King around with anyone, it has always been taken as a joke.  I think the reason it caused a problem for Megan is because Kate is positioned above her in the hierarchy of Royals and she insulted her senior, for lack of a better word.  So yea it was stupid of her and she should have known better.  But it is possible she thought she could joke with her future sister in law.  

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Well, at least he didn't compare himself to Nelson Mandela😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I remember some prediction sometime ago that Charles will abdicate after a couple of years, and William would dismantle monarchy.

I wish they would do it at least to stop Harry and Meghan's incessant whining.

Monarchy is a stupid concept in this day and age. It should be abolished in any case. But Britons seem to be fond of it, so... 🤷‍♀️

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I agree with most of what you said, except for two points.  

I don’t buy the excuse of men will get into altercations. That’s just excusing toxic masculinity. Altercations happen because one side (or both sides) doesn’t know how to deal with a difficult situation in an adult and mature manner so they take out their frustrations by hitting. There’s also an element of power play, of showing the other side up for daring to get in their way and upsetting their comfort zone, tangible or emotional. Yes there are scenarios were the other side pushes buttons and riles things up, and we can even say they deserved the punch and shove they got. But that doesn’t change the fact that as an adult the aggressor had the option of walking away and not resorting to violence. In the example Harry has given in his book, it sounds like William attacked him because he was defending his wife. Ironically this time the aggressor was also pushing buttons, and then got frustrated because his words weren’t being accepted.  

Megan telling Kate she has baby brain was stupid on her part because by that time she had to have been aware of the fact that her and Kate weren’t close and she shouldn’t joke with her.  But I wouldn’t go as far as calling her callous for it. As a working American woman, with my female colleagues, friends, even cousins and relatives, we’ve all made jokes about baby brain, pregnancy brain, even “senior moment” and I have never seen anyone get offended by it. It’s not a matter of f**King around with anyone, it has always been taken as a joke.  I think the reason it caused a problem for Megan is because Kate is positioned above her in the hierarchy of Royals and she insulted her senior, for lack of a better word.  So yea it was stupid of her and she should have known better.  But it is possible she thought she could joke with her future sister in law.  

Baby brain is not a joke. A pregnant woman might say it herself as a joke, but another person saying it is like calling someone stupid.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Baby brain is not a joke. A pregnant woman might say it herself as a joke, but another person saying it is like calling someone stupid.

I get it, but doesn’t it also depend on your dynamic and level of ease with the pregnant woman?  

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I get it, but doesn’t it also depend on your dynamic and level of ease with the pregnant woman?  

You'd have to be very very close even in the U.S. to make that comment. Imagine in stuck-up Britain...

What I don't get at this point why these 2 keep talking about it. 

They're out of the family and have Diana's money.

They gave interviews everywhere, did a TV show, now a book. 

What are they hoping to achieve at this point? Esp when they know the royal family motto is never to comment?

My feeling is they're trying to topple William and Kate. Harry is never going to be king regardless. After what he's done, I wouldn't be surprised if Kate does IVF to produce a few more children if only to prevent Harry and Meghan from getting anywhere near the throne.