it’s a circus 😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

At least it is better than Rohit Shetty's.😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.lifestyleasia.com/kl/culture/entertainment/prince-harry-net-worth-how-he-makes-a-living/

Aise bol raha hai I bought it with MY money jaise ki zindagi me kaam kiya ho.

Sab khatam kar diya and now he is "massively at peace"😆. Ye toofan ke pehle ki shaanti thi🤣 M so amused. I hope atleast now they abolish monarchy. Ab to akal thikane aye logo ki.

IMG_20230106_193754.jpg

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Harry and Meghan are a pair of clowns 

the whole royal family are clowns

the system is so archaic and should be abolished. Camilla, Andrew and other royal family members have shown racism or sexual assault. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Queen Elizabeth was very popular.During her long reign, she visited and maintained good relations with not only the commonwealth countries, but with powerful countries too.She was a great ambassador for the UK. King Charles married his mistress ( I can't forget the comment he made about wanting to be her tampon eww).She is now the queen consort,which sounds like queen concubine to me.

Charles 2 sons and his  Q concubine will  irreparably damage the monarchy.

It should be interesting to see how many heads of states will attend the coronation.I think..most will not want to be seen supporting this outdated  tradition.

Charles just made a mess of everything and let everything  get out hand. The Queen ,I guess was getting too old to repair the damage.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

https://www.lifestyleasia.com/kl/culture/entertainment/prince-harry-net-worth-how-he-makes-a-living/

Aise bol raha hai I bought it with MY money jaise ki zindagi me kaam kiya ho.

Sab khatam kar diya and now he is "massively at peace"😆. Ye toofan ke pehle ki shaanti thi🤣 M so amused. I hope atleast now they abolish monarchy. Ab to akal thikane aye logo ki.

IMG_20230106_193754.jpg

wonder how much of the 100 million from Netflix he actually got.  he has been used to a lavish lifestyle, but has no occupation, so he has to do this to make money. and after this he will have nothing he can make or sell. so he has to get everything he can while he has the chance. and all the people calling harry names:"

Prince Harry also received a blue 12-carat sapphire-and-diamond ring, purchased by King Charles III in 1981 for Princess Diana for their wedding. However, according to Princess Diana’s former butler, Paul Burrell, he gave it away to Prince William when the latter got married to Catherine, Princess of Wales.

“Harry said to him [William]: ‘Wouldn’t it be fitting if she had mummy’s ring?’” Burrell said in the 2017 Amazon Prime documentary The Diana Story. “Then one day, that ring will be sat on the throne of England. Harry gave up his precious treasure. His one thing he kept from his mother, he gave to his brother. That’s selfless, kind, and exactly who Diana was.”

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

harry and Meghan overestimated their own money making ability but I think the real problem was Kate was jealous of Meghan and Harry's popularity at the Australia tour. or both William and Kate were jealous so they went ballistic and treated her so poorly that they had no choice but to leave. they tried the half in half out, make their own money too but the queen didn't go for it.  so horrible of William to treat his baby brother like this, when he himself has a heir and 2 spares.  Diana was so smart, she predicted this and always was so protective of harry...so sad

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

But, when they’ll choose to come back into the royal family, they’ll get their titles back, right? 

The titles have been snatched permanently from them no. 

I don’t know.  I mean the media still refers to them as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. But I don’t know if that’s just out of habit or what.   

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only part that made me feel sad thinking about it is him driving his vehicle at the same speed through the same tunnel where his mom’s car had crashed.

How his mothers death at such an early age must have affected him, sad to think. 

Also needless to say it wasn’t a natural death many many proofs available to show