Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Too much now. 

I have no love for the Royal family but this is getting exhausting. 

The Oprah interview was one thing, but then the documentary and now the book. It's like they have no other way to figure out how to make money besides constantly attacking the Royal family.

Edited by gilmores - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: priya185

the whole royal family are clowns

the system is so archaic and should be abolished. Camilla, Andrew and other royal family members have shown racism or sexual assault. 

Still a pair of clowns 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both asses needs to be kicked real good 😬

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vishaka29

There is no smoke without fire but I honestly think he needs to zip it because its backfiring badly what if one day god forbid his wife leaves him where will he go. Only so many interviews and books you can write to get money that will cease after a point and he seems to now be heading to the point of no forgiveness from the Royal Family. He has left the UK, his family,  he has said why now to go on and on is just not dignified and making him look like an ass for dissing everyone in his family who he showered praises upon before he married. 

Also the Nazi thing is the biggest shit he could come up with. Like basically saying I listen to everything that Will says except when he said to take it slow with Meghan  Grow up and take accountability or easier just stfu

But ngl it entertains me sometimes ðŸ˜²

He’s talking too much now because he’s promoting his book. I think after a few weeks things will die down, except for the usual British Tabloid coverage which will continue indefinitely.  

As for the Nazi thing, in the documentary he said it was the biggest mistake of his life and apologized for it.  So he has acknowledged it and taken accountability.  I don’t think he’s blaming William. He’s saying William was aware of it and approved of the custom.  This is something that was mentioned in the news when the scandal first broke years ago.  There were media reports that his brother was fully aware of what he was gonna wear to this party.  

Harry may be talking too much, but so far everything he’s saying is backed up by other previous reports.  

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He’s talking too much now because he’s promoting his book. I think after a few weeks things will die down, except for the usual British Tabloid coverage which will continue indefinitely.  

As for the Nazi thing, in the documentary he said it was the biggest mistake of his life and apologized for it.  So he has acknowledged it and taken accountability.  I don’t think he’s blaming William. He’s saying William was aware of it and approved of the custom.  This is something that was mentioned in the news when the scandal first broke years ago.  There were media reports that his brother was fully aware of what he was gonna wear to this party.  

Harry may be talking too much, but so far everything he’s saying is backed up by other previous reports.  

I don't know I hope so I felt like he would stop after the Oprah Interview they said everything they showed how upset they were and how wronged they were but they have been taking it a notch up every time since.

@bold Yes I was so glad he did that! But with this book he has just pretty much tried to shift the blame. In the leaked bits he said that I had 2 options a pilot and Nazi and Will and Kate went with the latter.For me that was him washing his hands off and saying well they urged me. So wrong and so potentially damaging to William . 

It's pretty ironic that he says he wants privacy, is against Royal Institution etc etc but he is writing books giving interviews and what not about the same over and over again sometimes way to personal. Its looking like a revenge drama I have gone from Poor Harry to he has some shady agenda.

A lot of what he has said is not backed up actually but I am sure some shit happened RF arent saints I am sure, but this man and his wife by whining for years to end are making it look like otherwise. 

Sorry thats like 4 paragraphs ðŸ˜†

Edited by vishaka29 - 1 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Harry and Meghan have to support themselves financially, so this drama is adding to their assets in a big way.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Harry definitely seems like his personality died after marriage 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The Royal family is a bunch of godawful, privileged, entitled, racist, elitist, spoiled brats. There is no reason they should exist other than dismantling the monarchy, being time-consuming and expensive. 

People liked (although some just tolerated) the queen because she did make an effort to make the monarchy more approachable. She built a lot of relationships and behaved well in the public eye. Her Christmas messages and COVID messages were very kind and compassionate. I am sure she had her temper tantrums and elitism. She was super shitty to Diana too. But in general, she knew how to behave. 

Charles is a petulant child. He has always acted up and thrown public tempter tantrums as an adult. He behaves in an entitled and immature manner. In the marriage to Diana, Charles was very selfish and focused on his personal happiness. Had he been a mature adult the divorce could have been smoother. He had all the power to ensure Diana didn't go through shit but failed. I wouldn't be surprised if his sons inherited some of his behaviors. 

As for the physical altercation, I take it with a grain of salt. Even as adults men tend to get into physical kerfuffles. It isn't healthy or right - but I've seen grown ass men push and shove each other over petty arguments. And in most sibling or best friend altyercations -  it takes two to tango. Even if there is one clear aggressor, the other one intentionally pushes all the buttons they know will set the other person over the edge. 

At first when I was very supportive of Harry and Megan. I thought he was doing everything possible to protect Megan. And I forgave the extraness as the result of someone who saw their mom go through hell. But now I am exhausted. Harry and Megan are cut from the same privileged and entitled cloth. They are just as removed from reality and just as selfish as the other royals. 

The baby brain story from this book made me realize how callous Megan can be. Baby brain/pregnancy brain is real. Pregnant and new mothers are indeed hormonal, emotional, and scatterbrained. But every human who lives in civilization knows you never call it out or make women conscious of it. There is a very narrow circle of trust where you can joke about it or call it out. I can see a guy being clueless and poking the bear. But man, you have to be clueless as a woman if you choose to fvck around with a pregnant woman or new mom. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

This dude is such a joke that the tweets are writing themselves 

https://twitter.com/westerosies/status/1611168851965939713?s=21&t=glUW0h-pnUOeHOz4UYEAww