Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Harry disappoints me big time. Him and Kate use to be very close. I thought maybe now he will let it go and be there for the family. 

priya185 thumbnail

It is nice of them to wish her despite everything

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

It is nice of them to wish her despite everything

Not sure what happened between them? The last I read was Harry book on the family.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Harry disappoints me big time. Him and Kate use to be very close. I thought maybe now he will let it go and be there for the family. 

Weren’t there news that he reached out to the family after Charles’ diagnosis? He flew down to UK but his reconciliation attempts were blocked

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When his father’s cancer was announced he flew to England and spent some time with his dad.  According to reports him and his brother didn’t even meet at that time.  I’m not sure what else he can do here.  I doubt William would have done more had the situation been reversed.  

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

When his father’s cancer was announced he flew to England and spent some time with his dad.  According to reports him and his brother didn’t even meet at that time.  I’m not sure what else he can do here.  I doubt William would have done more had the situation been reversed.  

Price William might be angry how he was not there while Queen Elizabeth was ill and the drama he created. Him leaving the palace was his choice but then he went to Oprah and started all racism talk. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Weren’t there news that he reached out to the family after Charles’ diagnosis? He flew down to UK but his reconciliation attempts were blocked

I think a lot has happened and Harry did a lot of damage. I am not surprised.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think a lot has happened and Harry did a lot of damage. I am not surprised.

Royal family are the definition of dysfunctional and damaged.  They have been that way long before Harry and William and even their father was even born.  Harry, and before him Diana to an extent, has just made it public.  

There are no saints in this story and no victims.  It cannot be a surprise to anyone that the royal family are racists and extremely rigid in their ways.  Bringing a black liberal American actress into the mix was not gonna work. Harry and Meghan themselves should have realized that at the start of their relationship and moved their separate ways there and then.  The royals in return should have learned from all the Diana drama 30 years ago and have been more supportive of Meghan specially when her mental health started declining.  

At this point, for the sake all the small children it might just be better to stay across the pond from each other and not be involved in anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Price William might be angry how he was not there while Queen Elizabeth was ill and the drama he created. Him leaving the palace was his choice but then he went to Oprah and started all racism talk. 

The people who made maximum money out of the fallout is the media. For a while it helped the RF to get eyeballs too.Now with Charles and Kate unwell, and the queen dead..there is no colour left. Bckingham palace and Kensington palace don't see eye to eye anymore regarding press releases.There are two power centres now.

We know that media is tightly controlled by RF.No one squeeks without permission from some source in the palace.Yet BBC bought all seasons of Suits and are bidding for Invictus games..Charles?

The Oprah Winfrey show was watched by 50 million people.Harry's books is a bestseller and no1 audiobook of 2023.

The documentary on Netflix-Ceo Ted Sarandos says this

“The documentary we did on them is still one of our most-watched documentaries of all time on Netflix and huge, particularly in the UK, where people just devour everything about them,” Sarandos said. “They're controversial, but that's usually a good thing. You may love them or hate them, but you're watching. And I do think that they are also going to be very strong storytellers, with great exposure to media in terms of what people want to talk about, what they think about, and they're great at getting attention.

There is a lot of interest and plenty of money to be made. But with Charles and Kate ill, the queen gone.The Royal family will have to reinvent itself to remain relevant in the 21st century.With Harry and Meghan's wedding it did seem that they were moving with the times..