Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

If they are the end game that is...

I feel cvs are still playing with us by promoting admat yet showing only nehkam story in the drama 

They have figured out that they are losing viewers so they started their tricks again by marketing the couple to lure admat fans. Now what they didn't realize is the fact that most people were here for advait and his character assassination makes them lose their interest cause now even we know he cannot be redeemed 

Yaar, it's a repetition of season one.🤣🤣

They did same with fatejo and jasfa 

Destiny couples are Admat and fatejo.

He will still be a jerk until he falls for her.

Same routes 

Fateh EMA with jasmine after marrying tejo 

Advait as well doing the same.

Difference is fateh with own sister in law 

Advait with a stranger who has nothing to do with Nehmat.

As for redemption, those fans who bash now will still run back..

Human nature 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am happy AdMat are maybe endgame. They are picture perfect

This reminds me of Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Anurag and Prerna were and remained in love forever , but she was destinied to be Bajaj's wife.😆

But if we see in that way Nehkam is like Anupre and Nehvait like Prerish.

It's almost like Nehkam are the ultimate endgame because their love will be considered eternal.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

According to news from Rohit and Sargun, 

Nehvait is going to be the endgame.

But according to the way the story is progressing, 

Nehkam seems to be the probable endgame.

Please put down your views on this topic and also tell your preference.

I know many preferred Nehvait earlier but now that Advait's character is completely destroyed,

Do you still want Nehvait to be the endgame?

P. S. I have tagged the maximum people I can, those who are not tagged also feel free to join

Nothing matters now.

NehVait completely destroyed and NehKhan not interested.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The end game is going to be Nehkam. 

But I will watch Nehavit's insta reels and satisfy myself. 

Vanavil25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi I'm silent reader of this forum.. I like Admat... If Advait going negative I will say the soul reason is Nehmat...I can't digest the accident scenario... How Advait can forget her saying Ekam comeback that was really a big mistake from Nehmat side.. According to me if Advait is wrong Nehmat is also wrong.... Nekham love is not eternal like they are showing now its just white washing Ekam.. Ekam didn't trust her when he have to... No love without trust... Nehmat should move on she need to assure Advait that Advait is his first priority.. Likewise Advait should also calm down and show some kindness towards her... 

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

Hi I'm silent reader of this forum.. I like Admat... If Advait going negative I will say the soul reason is Nehmat...I can't digest the accident scenario... How Advait can forget her saying Ekam comeback that was really a big mistake from Nehmat side.. According to me if Advait is wrong Nehmat is also wrong.... Nekham love is not eternal like they are showing now its just white washing Ekam.. Ekam didn't trust her when he have to... No love without trust... Nehmat should move on she need to assure Advait that Advait is his first priority.. Likewise Advait should also calm down and show some kindness towards her... 

Advait was so pissed with the marriage scenario and accident one just added fuel to his hatred which is understandable anyone would resent the person who would want to let him die in a car blast and save the other person intentionally 😒 

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

But if we see in that way Nehkam is like Anupre and Nehvait like Prerish.

It's almost like Nehkam are the ultimate endgame because their love will be considered eternal.

I have no problem with NehKam love becomes eternal. 😆 All that matters that she still has to live as Advait's wife .😈 I am satisfied atching them in the same house , fighting with eachother .. or even trying to fulfil their duties as a married couple.😉 And having children. 😳

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I have no problem with NehKam love becomes eternal. 😆 All that matters that she still has to live as Advait's wife .😈 I am satisfied atching them in the same house , fighting with eachother .. or even trying to fulfil their duties as a married couple.😉 And having children. 😳

That is a forced relationship. No matter who I really don't think that anyone should compromise to stay in forced relationship.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

they had butchered advaits character that i want to say jaa bhai jee le apni jindagi banalo nehkam engame

and nehmat irritates me lot nowadays with her ekam jaap and fb and acting patnivrata infront of advait

instead i will happy if they introduce priyanka as duaghter of tanya opp rohit just like isha played her own daughter.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

welcome to forum

you stated right

in car accident scene nehmat could have told to save advait or accompanied ekam in saving, advait not being her husband but as normal person/citizen as she shows herself mahaan caring about everyone just like she shown about that old lady in press conference.