Am I the only one who doesn't want Abhira together?

Posted: 1 years ago

Look I never liked HC and Pranali as jodi, didn't find any Chemistry between them so I didn't watch it, but now when abhi is so much destroyed and story has got too much twisted, would anyone now want Abhira to reunite as a couple? Would it not be ok for them to co parent? Or if Abhi accuses her and tries to take custody of child and belittles akshu and abhinav that they are poor and cannot provide good facilities to his baby. 😢🙄 I don't know what to say but I definitely don't want Abhira to reunite as a couple.

I love them but i don't want them together. For me more than love.. mutual respect, trust, communication are important in relationship.

I liked them in the past but I never liked them after reunion.. Now I hate them.. She should not go back to him.. Abhi must cry missing akshara.. I don't want to hear his roars or anything.. I want him to be slapped left and right

Originally posted by MiniCupcake

I love them but i don't want them together. For me more than love.. mutual respect, trust, communication are important in relationship.

If Abhira are endgame then I don't want to watch the show anymore 

Originally posted by NostalgiaLove

Look I never liked HC and Pranali as jodi, didn't find any Chemistry between them so I didn't watch it, but now when abhi is so much destroyed and story has got too much twisted, would anyone now want Abhira to reunite as a couple? Would it not be ok for them to co parent? Or if Abhi accuses her and tries to take custody of child and belittles akshu and abhinav that they are poor and cannot provide good facilities to his baby. 😢🙄 I don't know what to say but I definitely don't want Abhira to reunite as a couple.

I don't want to see Akshra getting back to Abhimanyu.

I don't want her child to go crazy for dad's love. I rather want the show to deal with a concept called 'single parenting' and it exists. For a change I want to see Akshra staying tall and single as a singer mother.

Even i don't want abhira together..they lost the charm and it's worst to reunite them

Again Litmus paper test.

Abhira has been glorified by DKP for their own purpose. Off screen Harshad and Pranali are very much the jovial, down to earth co - stars, they have a certain vibe. Whether it was just for the cameras I have no clue. Harshad was always goofy to a certain extent with all his co-stars except for Ayesha Kazi, Shivya Patania. Yeah I like their antics.

On TV the chemistry was lacking partly because till January between Utkarsh, Saba and Bhavna Vyas no one actually knows who wrote the screen play. Post confession everything was cringe.

Physical chemistry does not matter. For me there is something called matching of thoughts  Abhira are  two parallel lines.

For most of us the emotional connect must exist 

A couple cannot survive with physical intimacy.

so yeah I also do not want them together.

I too don't want them to get back together!
Akshu deserves much better than Abhi the manyu Birla.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Again Litmus paper test.

Abhira has been glorified by DKP for their own purpose. Off screen Harshad and Pranali are very much the jovial, down to earth co - stars, they have a certain vibe. Whether it was just for the cameras I have no clue. Harshad was always goofy to a certain extent with all his co-stars except for Ayesha Kazi, Shivya Patania. Yeah I like their antics.

On TV the chemistry was lacking partly because till January between Utkarsh, Saba and Bhavna Vyas no one actually knows who wrote the screen play. Post confession everything was cringe.

Physical chemistry does not matter. For me there is something called matching of thoughts  Abhira are  two parallel lines.

For most of us the emotional connect must exist 

A couple cannot survive with physical intimacy.

so yeah I also do not want them together.

Exactly my thoughts 👌 but twitter peeps are glorifying him as kabir Singh. WTF , twitter is filled with choti bacchiyan.🙄

As a  person who cannot respect his wife,  who cannot listen to her point of view, Abhi doesn't deserve her.  He is toxic just like his father and thats truth. Akshu is better off without him.