How did Nehmat and Advait get married?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello everybody.smiley1

This is my 1st post here.

I started watching this drama few weeks ago. I didn't watch the wedding track of Advait and Nehmat.. but saw his engagement with Ekam's sister. Can someone plz tell me what happened.. and how he ended up marrying Nehmat? And why did she agree to that?

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Aleyamma47


See these clips you will understand!smiley20

Did Advait plan that bedroom scene?

So Nehmat was forced to marry Advait to save her sister's marriage. I read somewhere that Jasmin wanted to get Naz married to Advait not to his brother. Is it true?

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by awida


Did Advait plan that bedroom scene?

So Nehmat was forced to marry Advait to save her sister's marriage. I read somewhere that Jasmin wanted to get Naz married to Advait not to his brother. Is it true?

Which bedroom scene?

Yes Jasmine wanted Naaz to marry Advait.

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Aleyamma47


Which bedroom scene?

Yes Jasmine wanted Naaz to marry Advait.

The pic Ekam and his sis showed of Nehmat hugging Advaid from behind. Wasn't that from a bedroom?smiley5

Why did Naaz choose his brother insteed? Was that love?

Posted: 1 months ago

Awidasmiley31 jab pata chale to mujhe bhi bataanasmiley37

I just want NehVait to fall in love like FateJo did after marriagesmiley42

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by awida


The pic Ekam and his sis showed of Nehmat hugging Advaid from behind. Wasn't that from a bedroom?smiley5

Why did Naaz choose his brother insteed? Was that love?

No Advait did not plan the bedroom scene. It was planned by Naaz.

They had gone to Shimla for a work and had to stay there.

Naaz took advantage of the situation and took photos.

@blue - No Naaz doesn't really love Nikhil.

She chose Nikhil because she wanted to rule in the Kapoor family.

And she thought she could do that by becoming Nikhil's wife,

Because Nikhil is his mom's favorite.

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by la_Reine


Awidasmiley31 jab pata chale to mujhe bhi bataanasmiley37

I just want NehVait to fall in love like FateJo did after marriagesmiley42

You are still watching this.smiley4

I am team NehVait too.smiley9  Ekam doesn't trust Nehmat although he loves her. Poor Nehmat has to prove her self time and time again.smiley44

I didn't watch the 1st season.. although it is dubbed in Arabic and airs on MBC Masr here. I just had a look at Priyanka and Ankit's love in Big Boss and that was enough for me. smiley36

2nd season has this cutie : Nehmat .. she reminds me of Pakistani actress Noor Zafar Khan. And Advait.. I still remember him from Razia Sultan. smiley27


Udaariyaan 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
How did Advait and Harleen marry?

pencil awida   stackexchange 16   eye 1540

awida 16 1540 19 days ago awida
Advait is the main villain

pencil Rein123   stackexchange 0   eye 738

Rein123 0 738 19 days ago Rein123
Advait Nehmat marriage is illegal 🤣 🤣

pencil Rein123   stackexchange 8   eye 1365

Rein123 8 1365 1 months ago awida
MAIKA - advait nehmat os ( fan fiction)

pencil Aniash   stackexchange 45   eye 6348

Aniash 45 6348 1 months ago Aniash
My guess on Nehmat-Advait Track

pencil Aleyamma47   stackexchange 31   eye 5199

Aleyamma47 31 5199 1 months ago Marathi_Mulgi

Topic Info

6 Participants 26 Replies 2237Views

Topic started by awida

Last replied by la_Reine

loader
loader
up-open TOP