Anupamaa

What the selfie meant...

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

... was that CA went out of focus while trying to get everyone in focus.

This alone is no foreshadowing of any tragedy, though I don't trust the makers.

I am hoping they don't show one at Nitya's farmhouse just to prove MAA right, especially because they mentioned horses.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Something bad is definitely going to happen to CA. It seems like Nritya will call on the landline to inform them about some mishap, but Devi Ji won't pick up the phone as she will be busy. CA will get severely injured. Anuj will blame Anu. Separation track begins.

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

... was that CA went out of focus while trying to get everyone in focus.

This alone is no foreshadowing of any tragedy, though I don't trust the makers.

I am hoping they don't show one at Nitya's farmhouse just to prove MAA right, especially because they mentioned horses.

What about horses ? Sorry haven’t seen epi but curious 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Something bad is definitely going to happen to CA. It seems like Nritya will call on the landline to inform them about some mishap, but Devi Ji won't pick up the phone as she will be busy. CA will get severely injured. Anuj will blame Anu. Separation track begins.

This is not bad, this is Golden. 

Bad would be to prove Anu’s point and show her mahaan, if makers show bad things happening to CA as Anuj sent her without God-Anupamaa’a consent. Like uski baat nahi maanoge toh uska phal bohot bohot bohot bura hoga. This narrative fits more with CV’s GodAnupama syndrome. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope not but I do see something horrible happening. I can see Devijii too busy taking care of Baa and Pari to notice. Why would she even, she isn’t blood?
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ga1986

What about horses ? Sorry haven’t seen epi but curious 

CA mentioned just one line about her friend's farmhouse having horses and buffaloes.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

CA mentioned just one line about her friend's farmhouse having horses and buffaloes.

I am just glad regarding them showing CA having actual friends and doing something normal like spending time with them instead of Tamashahs. None of the Anuraj kids are shown to have any friends unless you count the useless guy whose place Pigtosh goes to drink and stay at whenever he is thrown out. 

Anuj seems to have only business relations apart from the phemli and Shitnupama also does not have any friends except Devika, who she doesnt value. At least one time they had shown Vanya going out at night to meet some friends at a cafe which was good.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope CA gets minor injury.. nothing serious

Dungarpama busy making something for Baa/Pari & ignores call. Of course she doesn’t get any premonition becus CA not her blood.

Dungerpama trying to tell Anuj that’s why she didn’t want to send CA. Anuj looks at her point blank & says he is going to raise strong girl not a coward who can’t face realities of life. Dungarpama left looking like a dungar