"Maine dance toh Kiya": As expected from Deviji

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

This is EXACTLY what I expected from Deviji! Her excuse of "maine dance toh kiya" which was equivalent to at least I spent some time with CA even with all my other, more important responsibilities. 

And as usual, pure time rone waali shakal banakar khadi thi. 

Once again, her venomous snake whom she refers to as a mother put ALL the blame on her and this vile woman could not muster any courage to say ANYTHING! What sort of woman is she!!!? 

She deserves EVERY OUNCE of pain and suffering that Anuj will dish out to her! EVERY.SINGLE.OUNCE.

And if Anuj wants to redeem himself in FD's eyes, he should be ready to go all out and not take any crap from ANY member of the Shah Family. 

Deviji ki pujniya mataji ne apne putra trashraj ko phone ghuma diya and bakwaas bhi kar daali. Par na Deviji se kuch ho paayega and na uske pujniya Bapuji, the mastermind of the entire saga and the biggest thorn on Anuj's side that does not stop pinching, kuch kar sakte hain. 

Anuj NEEDS to accept that he is ALL ALONE and he is ALL that CA needs. He cannot depend on his useless wife. He has to become the shield for his daughter and he has to don an armor to protect himself. 

And, seriously, agar next few episodes mein SH ke niwaasiyon se rishta permanently nahin toda, then Anuj se bada LOSER iss duniya mein nahin hoga!