Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

bollywood running out of music directors 

Minionite thumbnail

Nahi yaar! The original was like 100% better than this. Dhan Te Nan only works with a fast beat. This slower beat makes it seem like someone is playing a video at 25% speed instead of regular speed. ðŸ¤”

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Original lyrics were better

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I like the vibe of it. Og was epic, but given the state of remakes, this is like Bhul bhulaiyaa 2.0., it's not bad!

But what I admire the most is the setting. Arjun and Tabu can't dance, but they have to be in song. So making them duel it out and bringing Konkana in guest appearance, like she'll be in the movie (or as a supporting character) while Radhika was like the one watching over and instigating the duals. Real cool!

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is that Radhika ? 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The director of this movie is Vishal Bhardwaj's son Aasman Bhardwaj and it's his directorial debut, that's why he easily could take the right to remake this song. But in my opinion this remake song would work only and only if it was a part of Kaminey 2. Heard that Vishal Bhardwaj was planning to come up with a sequel with Shahid, but till date they couldn’t confirm anything since there was conflict between Shahid and Vishal regarding the final script.

Without anyone associated with the Kaminey cast, this song is looking just out of the place and on the top of that Arjun Kapoor is giving all the bad vibes!🤢

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Radhika is another annoying tv actress trying to be a bullywood actress ðŸ˜¡