Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Maya realised Hamdan was fooling her. She decided to stay away from him in the last epi😆

I Don't trust her

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gareeb vs Harib 🤣

Harib is not that worth intelligent to fight against the not so going to become gareeb ever.. 🤣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I get your point. Does anyone know how long Hum drags the 9pm slot dramas?

Home786 thumbnail

I get your point. Does anyone know how long Hum drags the 9pm slot dramas?

Same question..? This is my 9pm show of Hum... I thought they would wrap up this show with max 30 episodes... But.. 

Home786 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Q9o0CBeVRVg

Omg!! Where is the show heading?? 

Abh Mamaji is doing shadi😕 What's Hamdan gonna get with all these.? He is neither at peace nor he is going to win Arishma back?? Oh God!! This man is doing useless tantrums

And Areeb and Maya, both are clueless about their lives.. They don't even how to lead a peaceful life and to take firm decisions.. They're like pendulums oscillating in all direction🤔

NINALOGY thumbnail

This drama's ost ❤️

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This drama's ost ❤️

Yeahh!! Love it too❤️

The song is made to watch this drama and the ost is soul reason I am watching this drama still and it's nearing climax soon... And it's going good except Maya's insane tantrums. 🥺

Some goes with Aangan, Dunk, Paiwand, Kashf, Khani, KAM 3, ZYK, AHT, Shehre Zaat, Gul e Rana, Fitoor and Sabaat Osts..Due to these magnificent ost, those dramas got plus points and watchable too.. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why shouldn't Arishma celebrate her father's birthday and think of his remarriage?

What sasta nasha does Harib do?

Maya was obsessed with Hamdan

Everyone k ew that he crazily loved Arishma

And how because if his so called stupid revenge ditched her at the altar and he wanted to get her back at any cost even after doing that

Maya was warned not to marry Hamdan

She anyways did and her family fell prey to her suicide drama 

Now it turned out to be a huge fiasco 

She is the root cause of all her own problems and that for Arishma and Harib these 2 are also not clean one is stupid enough to take a lift from Hamdan and not block him and all and the other suffers drop she doesn't love me as she loved him Idiot she's still with you doesn't that mean more to you than her past

Harib ke ghar pat behen roz tamasha kare and because of that Arishma cannot celebrate 

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Why shouldn't Arishma celebrate her father's birthday and think of his remarriage?

What sasta nasha does Harib do?

Maya was obsessed with Hamdan

Everyone k ew that he crazily loved Arishma

And how because if his so called stupid revenge ditched her at the altar and he wanted to get her back at any cost even after doing that

Maya was warned not to marry Hamdan

She anyways did and her family fell prey to her suicide drama 

Now it turned out to be a huge fiasco 

She is the root cause of all her own problems and that for Arishma and Harib these 2 are also not clean one is stupid enough to take a lift from Hamdan and not block him and all and the other suffers drop she doesn't love me as she loved him Idiot she's still with you doesn't that mean more to you than her past

Harib ke ghar pat behen roz tamasha kare and because of that Arishma cannot celebrate 

Harib is such a misogynist and hypocrite... He knows each and everything happening around but still wanna be blind... He has serious trust issues and confused soul. Arishma is another fool here... 

Both Maya and Harib very well knows that Hamdan and Arishma was in love since years... Though, Arishma moved on but Hamdan clearly told Maya his concerns regarding Arishma... How even on earth can a girl marry a man who has rejected her without blinking for a second, ask her to commit suicide and what not.. any girl with senses will not even think of that guy... But, still Maya wanna marry him knowing his past and present and now she has problems with everything... Just to save her useless marriage, she doesn't even bother to discard his brother's marriage too.. Now, she want her bhai bhabhi to leave the country just because she can't settle her matters maturely...Wow!! This girl is just so clueless about her life. And she is irritating to the hell now... Over to the top, Mashal sucks in acting badly.. 

Now, young couples are struggling with their marriages whereas Mamu and Mona ji are in a process to lead successful married life. 

And Nimra is acting too mature for her age and taking all decisions instantly. 🤔

Home786 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs0V-KEtMKu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Glad, the drama got recognition after such awful ending and too much of editing after 23rd episode