Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Btw you think Hamdan will be redeemed ? I dont think so. He is crossing all limits. He wanted to murder Mona.😆

Seems like Arishma is pregnant and Harib wont divorce her. 

I am just curious to see whether Hamdan will die or land on mental asylum. These two conclusions are the only options for characters like Hamdan in pak dramas🤣

These options come under Reservation Quota.

It's only for women.

He'll be magically redeemed. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Why is it shown that Arishma has no self respect

I mean that crazy Maya she warned her not to marry Hamdan

Suicide drama karke she got her family to say yes

Now she committed suicide is saved;  her mommy blames Arishma 

Maya and Harib mom is totally a gone case 

Now what to redeem Hamdaan we will get a Dhadkan scene

Main ma bannewali hoon Hamdaan

Ab toh samajh jao main tumse pyar nahi karti

First Hamdaan rejected Arishma at the altar Why because Mamu had insulted him rejected him

Then he goes back I love Arishma She's mine I wanna marry her

It's time in Desi drama ppl start to get it ki shadi ki nahi counseling ki zaroorat hai

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 11 months ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

It's only for women.

I cant believe it till I see it with my eyes😆

I have a feeling Hamdan Will become Gareeb again😆

He will be alone and crying in the last epi ðŸ¤£

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's only for women.

What's he doing is beyond redemption act... But, if still they redeem him without any solid reasons and gave a happy end with four couples.. That would be worst end.. ðŸ˜•

I wanna Hamdan to become "Gareeb" again and left alone...

Edited by Home786 - 11 months ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is it shown that Arishma has no self respect

I mean that crazy Maya she warned her not to marry Hamdan

Suicide drama karke she got her family to say yes

Now she committed suicide is saved;  her mommy blames Arishma 

Maya and Harib mom is totally a gone case 

Now what to redeem Hamdaan we will get a Dhadkan scene

Main ma bannewali hoon Hamdaan

Ab toh samajh jao main tumse pyar nahi karti

First Hamdaan rejected Arishma at the altar Why because Mamu had insulted him rejected him

Then he goes back I love Arishma She's mine I wanna marry her

It's time in Desi drama ppl start to get it ki shadi ki nahi counseling ki zaroorat hai

Both the female leads don't have 0.5% self respect for sure... If they have, then they wouldn't even think of Hamdan's act and got effected by it... ðŸ˜µ

This drama has made suicide a hilarious act... It gave a bad impression on youngsters as committing suicide is the only solution.. It has left a bitter taste certainly.🤔 And Mashal Khan is even making it worse with her acting

Harib is one such dumb character who doesn't even what to do next.. He's like pendulum with zero intelligence... He doesn't even act sane anytime, roaming like puzzled lazy soul all time..😕

Arishma is such a coward, can't even take a stand for herself since beginning...🤔

And Hamdan, seems he got all sorts of intelligence and witty attitude just to fulfill his useless and meaningless revenge which has no destination.. He doesn't even where he's heading to with all these tantrums and tamasha... But, Usama is doing fantastic job here, due to his acting an irritating character becomes watchable and entertaining... Atleast male lead has some witty brain here😆

Now, I wanna end where Hamdan becomes gareeb again at least for 5 secs and left alone...🤣

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

What I initially liked about this drama was that when Hamdan refused to marry Arishma on their wedding day, unlike most of our dramas (point in case: MPHT), they did not instantly find a replacement in Haarib. Instead, Haarib sent a proposal after some time, and Arishma also took time to accept that proposal. This happens rarely in our drama as mostly they think that not getting married on the wedding day is a curse so make the bride-to-be marry any Tom, Dick, or Harry but calling off the wedding is no option. 

Haarib and Arishma's chemistry post-marriage was cute, and their budding romance was convincing. The way Arishma adjusted in a middle-class family despite coming from the upper class, her soft personality, and Haarib's loving nature were pleasing to watch. 

I don't find Mashal's acting bad as if her job was to look irritating and annoying, she did it pretty well. How she becomes helpless in front of Hamdan but threatening in front of Arishma showed her selfish and manipulative personality, which made me hate her the most. 

Haarib's character is understandable as previously he was good to Arishma but after reading her letters to Hamdan, he felt that she doesn't love him the way she loved Hamdan. 

I think Arishma is actually wrong because she has created circumstances that can make Haarib doubt her multiple times. Taking a lift from Hamdan and going to the restaurant to meet him was actually so stupid. Also, doesn't she has a block option on her mobile phone, or doesn't know how to use it? She's taking talking/meeting with Hamdan so casually that is annoying to watch since she knows Hamdan's conniving nature more than anyone else. 

As for Osama, I like his styling for this role, but I feel he still needs to work on his dialogue delivery. There is still a lot of scope for improvement in his acting. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I cant believe it till I see it with my eyes😆

I have a feeling Hamdan Will become Gareeb again😆

He will be alone and crying in the last epi ðŸ¤£

Maya's obsession is saccha

She will be there with him

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

What's he doing is beyond redemption act... But, if still they redeem him without any solid reasons and gave a happy end with four couples.. That would be worst end.. ðŸ˜•

Redemption In real life is a journey

Redemption in dramas is 2 minutes maggi wala Redemption 

Gareeb tha tab achha tha na So he'll become good once again when he will become gareeb

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Maya's obsession is saccha

She will be there with him

Maya realised Hamdan was fooling her. She decided to stay away from him in the last epi😆

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Gareeb vs Harib ðŸ¤£