Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Yeahh! It started off very well with a different aspect... But, most importantly, Usama in a poor guy role though he became richy rich again..๐Ÿ˜† But, still the ost and drama is good.. Atleast, male lead is witty and smart though he is extraordinary psycho.... I liked Hina Afridi and Usama Khan chemistry here.. But, Nabeel is also good... Loving the banters of Hamdan and his mom to the core๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... The one thing I didn't liked about the show is Mashal Khan. She really needs improve her acting skills.. She puts me off whenever she shares screen with anyone.. She looks so bland... Maya is more psychotic than Hamdan here๐Ÿค”Even, the lady who's playing Mona is pretty good actress.....

Now, the interesting fact is that how they're going to redeem Hamdan at the end... How's he going convince everyone to forgive him.. He has crossed all the limits of torturing everyone for no solid reason.. And he's not even going to get anything from this revenge drama... He himself don't know what he wants at the end... He is behaving like MIL of Humsafar who did so much of tamasha without any solid aim..๐Ÿ˜ณ

But, loving the ostโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I watched 29th epi after months . And it didnt feel like I missed much ๐Ÿ˜†

I like Usama's evil character. The OST is very good. 

Also I like the character who played Harib and Maya's Mom. She seems to be the only sensible character other than Hamdan who is conniving ๐Ÿ˜†

Mashal is really worse actor among all. Even after her rhinoplasty she didnt improve her acting. At I least she looked normal then and now thats also ruined  

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I watched 29th epi after months . And it didnt feel like I missed much ๐Ÿ˜†

I like Usama's evil character. The OST is very good. 

Also I like the character who played Harib and Maya's Mom. She seems to be the only sensible character other than Hamdan who is conniving ๐Ÿ˜†

Mashal is really worse actor among all. Even after her rhinoplasty she didnt improve her acting. At I least she looked normal then and now thats also ruined  

I agree Maya's mother is one sane character rest all are either cowards or psychos

Mashal is there everywhere now.... She is doing lead in one of the AAN tv with Haris and Maria wasti... 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

I agree Maya's mother is one sane character rest all are either cowards or psychos

Mashal is there everywhere now.... She is doing lead in one of the AAN tv with Haris and Maria wasti... 

Yup I know she is in that movie with Wahaj too. But she cant act . 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Really!! Just give it a try... You can watch it for witty and selfish male lead, naive female leads, sane female side character... It's a one man show hands down... 

It's one man show? It seems usama has entertaining character in it 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yup I know she is in that movie with Wahaj too. But she cant act . 

Don't know how she is getting work. She simply can't act 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Btw you think Hamdan will be redeemed ? I dont think so. He is crossing all limits. He wanted to murder Mona.๐Ÿ˜†

Seems like Arishma is pregnant and Harib wont divorce her. 

I am just curious to see whether Hamdan will die or land on mental asylum. These two conclusions are the only options for characters like Hamdan in pak dramas๐Ÿคฃ

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's one man show? It seems usama has entertaining character in it 

Whatever meaningless revenge he wanna take and his planning plotting he's doing, it's looks literally funny... Full on meme material drama

Home786 thumbnail

Btw you think Hamdan will be redeemed ? I dont think so. He is crossing all limits. He wanted to murder Mona.๐Ÿ˜†

Seems like Arishma is pregnant and Harib wont divorce her. 

I am just curious to see whether Hamdan will die or land on mental asylum. These two conclusions are the only options for characters like Hamdan in pak dramas๐Ÿคฃ

Ditto.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I am too desperately waiting to see Hamdan's end... He has crossed all limits in his useless and meaningless so called revenge...

I just don't want everyone to forgive him easily and he reunites with Maya and both couples lived happily ever after.. That would be worst ending. 

He should be punished and sent to asylum... I want everyone to left him and he became gareeb once again... That will break a record to Usama's richness ๐Ÿคฃ

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail

After I think Palak mentioned this in the gossip thread, I binge watched all the Usama scenes, this is really a fun guilty pleasures. I am liking it so far. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Whatever meaningless revenge he wanna take and his planning plotting he's doing, it's looks literally funny... Full on meme material drama

Will watch for for usama's character ๐Ÿ˜‚