Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Harib and Arshima got married. Now Hamdan will marry Maya (Mashal)to take revenge on Maya's brother (Harib).🤢

This reminds me of Ishq Parast. 😕

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

This reminds me of Ishq Parast. 😕

Have never heard about this drama ky😅

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Have never heard about this drama ky😅

I didn't watch it.. but read its plot.😆

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I didn't watch it.. but read its plot.😆

Worth watching or not😳?

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Is anyone watching this drama??? 

Home786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Worth watching or not😳?

it's actually good and entertaining😆

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Home786

it's actually good and entertaining😆

Really 😂

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Home786

Is anyone watching this drama??? 

I'm watching it. The story was good at the start, but now it has so many stupid plot holes, yet, I'm watching it because I like Hina Afridi and Nabeel Zuberi. Hina is a decent actress. I like her soft personality and that amongst a crowd of actresses with fake, colored lenses, curled hair, and layers of make-up, she does minimal make-up, yet looks pleasing with her natural look. Also, Nabeel is a good, yet underrated actor and I like her acting style. Their chemistry is cute. 

Screenshot 2023-05-05 064314.JPG

btw, another noteworthy thing about this drama is Mashal's character. I must say, I can't think of any other female character who's as annoying as she is.  

Edited by Ctrl-Alt-Del - 11 months ago
Home786 thumbnail

Really!! Just give it a try... You can watch it for witty and selfish male lead, naive female leads, sane female side character... It's a one man show hands down... 

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

I'm watching it. The story was good at the start, but now it has so many stupid plot holes, yet, I'm watching it because I like Hina Afridi and Nabeel Zuberi. Hina is a decent actress. I like her soft personality and that amongst a crowd of actresses with fake, colored lenses, curled hair, and layers of make-up, she does minimal make-up, yet looks pleasing with her natural look. Also, Nabeel is a good, yet underrated actor and I like her acting style. Their chemistry is cute. 

Screenshot 2023-05-05 064314.JPG

btw, another noteworthy thing about this drama is Mashal's character. I must say, I can't think of any other female character who's as annoying as she is.  

Yeahh! It started off very well with a different aspect... But, most importantly, Usama in a poor guy role though he became richy rich again..😆 But, still the ost and drama is good.. Atleast, male lead is witty and smart though he is extraordinary psycho.... I liked Hina Afridi and Usama Khan chemistry here.. But, Nabeel is also good... Loving the banters of Hamdan and his mom to the core😆😆... The one thing I didn't liked about the show is Mashal Khan. She really needs improve her acting skills.. She puts me off whenever she shares screen with anyone.. She looks so bland... Maya is more psychotic than Hamdan here🤔Even, the lady who's playing Mona is pretty good actress.....

Now, the interesting fact is that how they're going to redeem Hamdan at the end... How's he going convince everyone to forgive him.. He has crossed all the limits of torturing everyone for no solid reason.. And he's not even going to get anything from this revenge drama... He himself don't know what he wants at the end... He is behaving like MIL of Humsafar who did so much of tamasha without any solid aim..😳

But, loving the ost❤️❤️