Color Wars: Saffron vs Blaze Orange

Poll

Which color is superior?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Which color do you prefer? Remember. Blaze Orange ones have guns and its hunting season. Vote wisely. 

Blaze Orange Hunting Requirements, by State (USA) - DSG Outerwear

Pathaan Controversy: Deepika Padukone's Saffron Bikini Is An 'Insult To The  Hindu Community & Sanatan Culture', Says BJP Leader

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bhagwa.❤️......although it has been hijacked by extremists who terrorize people, give rape threats to women and talking about burning people while donning it...

The real Bhagwa stands for love, peace and spirituality......and one day we will get that Bhagwa back...❤️

The blazing orange....NEVER....I hate people who hunt and kill for fun...🤢

This is my Bhagwa(Gerua)...❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEIVhBS6baE&ab_channel=SonyMusicIndia

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Voted for Blaze Orange. Jus coz.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago

Hooters is also blaze orange

Hooters Closes Its Montreal Restaurants, Leaving the Quebec Market - Eater  Montreal

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Orange is my favorite color so I like all but red-orange >>> 

Saffron/Kesar represents Dev Guru Bhrisapati in Hinduism. It stands for morality, righteousness, Luck/Fortune & Dharma towards Humanity in general. When you put a Saffron Tilak on your head you're essentially radiating the energy of Jupiter/Brihaspati of Morals/Humanity but considering the way these Dhongis have ruined Kesar in recent years, I have to vote for the Hooter Girls. At least they're feeding the Hungry. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aaditi123

Saffron/Kesar represents Dev Guru Bhrisapati in Hinduism. It stands for morality, righteousness, Luck/Fortune & Dharma towards Humanity in general. When you put a Saffron Tilak on your head you're essentially radiating the energy of Jupiter/Brihaspati of Morals/Humanity but considering the way these Dhongis have ruined Kesar in recent years, I have to vote for the Hooter Girls. At least they're feeding the Hungry. 

Why would you disown Saffron color when you know it has been hijacked by some monsters? I don't get it why people are not liking saffron color when its the ones who are maligning it should be disowned.....I mean I should disown Hinduism and the chant of Jai Sri Ram also because douchebags are hijacking them too??.🤔

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think I said this thousand times but ye deepika srk wali picture bardasht nahi hoti mujhse

Sabke apne apne problems hai kuch ko saffron se hai aur mujhe in dono ko aise dekhne mai

Anybody else feel this way? 

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why would you disown Saffron color when you know it has been hijacked by some monsters? I don't get it why people are not liking saffron color when its the ones who are maligning it should be disowned.....I mean I should disown Hinduism and the chant of Jai Sri Ram also because douchebags are hijacking them too??.🤔

I'm not disowning Saffron at all. Saffron is Purity. Other than the religious significance it has meant a lot in Indian History as well including Basanti, a lighter shade of Saffron which is connected to Bhagat Singh or Food(Besan ke ladoo). Saffron is India in a lot of ways. Not going to let a few fanatics change that. But the Hooter girls deserve their props. Look how happy they are! Saffron should instill happiness & positivity. They win!😆

Saffron for cooking. The most delicate spice and fragrance. 

Blaze Orange for everything else. Midwestern rep yo. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfaGILJIacY