Poll Question :

Which color is superior?

Poll Choice
Blaze Orange
Saffron
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 months ago

Which color do you prefer? Remember. Blaze Orange ones have guns and its hunting season. Vote wisely. 

Blaze Orange Hunting Requirements, by State (USA) - DSG Outerwear

Pathaan Controversy: Deepika Padukone's Saffron Bikini Is An 'Insult To The  Hindu Community & Sanatan Culture', Says BJP Leader

Bhagwa.smiley27......although it has been hijacked by extremists who terrorize people, give rape threats to women and talking about burning people while donning it...

The real Bhagwa stands for love, peace and spirituality......and one day we will get that Bhagwa back...smiley27

The blazing orange....NEVER....I hate people who hunt and kill for fun...smiley11

This is my Bhagwa(Gerua)...smiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEIVhBS6baE&ab_channel=SonyMusicIndia

Voted for Blaze Orange. Jus coz.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 9 months ago

Orange is my favorite color so I like all but red-orange >>> 

Saffron/Kesar represents Dev Guru Bhrisapati in Hinduism. It stands for morality, righteousness, Luck/Fortune & Dharma towards Humanity in general. When you put a Saffron Tilak on your head you're essentially radiating the energy of Jupiter/Brihaspati of Morals/Humanity but considering the way these Dhongis have ruined Kesar in recent years, I have to vote for the Hooter Girls. At least they're feeding the Hungry. 

Originally posted by aaditi123

Saffron/Kesar represents Dev Guru Bhrisapati in Hinduism. It stands for morality, righteousness, Luck/Fortune & Dharma towards Humanity in general. When you put a Saffron Tilak on your head you're essentially radiating the energy of Jupiter/Brihaspati of Morals/Humanity but considering the way these Dhongis have ruined Kesar in recent years, I have to vote for the Hooter Girls. At least they're feeding the Hungry. 

Why would you disown Saffron color when you know it has been hijacked by some monsters? I don't get it why people are not liking saffron color when its the ones who are maligning it should be disowned.....I mean I should disown Hinduism and the chant of Jai Sri Ram also because douchebags are hijacking them too??.smiley24

I think I said this thousand times but ye deepika srk wali picture bardasht nahi hoti mujhse

Sabke apne apne problems hai kuch ko saffron se hai aur mujhe in dono ko aise dekhne mai

Anybody else feel this way?