With whom will you like to see KW?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys...

There was a question going on in my mind continuously and I also wanted to know your opinion regarding it. 

We all know KW works so hard that he looks amazing with any girl opposite him. He is so handsome that the female actress has to work even hard to match his level. 

What do you feel with whom he will look good? With whom you wanna see Karan Wahi. I know it's Niyati but apart from Niyati with whom you wanna see him?

I want to see JW and KW together badly. 

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago

Jennifer winget or erica Fernandez vese toh woh kisike sath bhi jodi bna le best pairing hi hoga

Originally posted by Rajal9

Jennifer winget or erica Fernandez vese toh woh kisike sath bhi jodi bna le best pairing hi hoga

That is his magic. He looks good with any actress. KW aisa kaise kar leta hai? He is a true actor.

Yes with Erica he can look great. 

He won a second award yesterday. 

Hmm good question i aint sure whom he might look good with coz har kisi ke saath iski jodi mast hoti hai πŸ™ˆ JW could be a choice but i wanna see some fresh pairing. Maybe drashti dhami or sanaya irani . 

Originally posted by Rajal9

Also adding:

Sanaya Irani

Surbhi Jyoti

Jasmine Bhasin

@musicalstorm: thankyou for the tag😎

Lets see if he will be doing any itv show any soon . Jo bhi ho pairing to mast rahega . Infact the rumour which was out , even Shivangi would look good with KW . The pairing would look fresh and hot . Niti Taylor looks really young but even that pairing would match i guess . Harshita Gaur also . And have seen Kritika Kamra also . Even that pairing would look great . Baapre maine to bahut options daal diye πŸ˜†

Hi Kosha πŸ€—

Hope u r fine dear ...sorry for my late reply πŸ˜³

Well i would like to see Wahi with Shrenu Parikh and Rhea Sharma.

With Shrenu they ll definitely make a wonderful pair...hope in future they ll be able to work together.

With Rhea although they worked together previously but their show was short-lived just like CM bcoz of trps πŸ’”πŸ€¬πŸ€’...and they had a beautiful chemistry tooπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜ ...hope Gul Mata can cast them again as it was her show πŸ™„

Jennifer Winget or Shivangi Joshi.