Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

……..isiliye, bhaad mein jaaye duniya saari, including Anuj. 

Such an idiotic woman she is. Does not know a single thing about parenting and keeps ups her rona dhona of “Main Maa Hun”. 

Maa hun: Isiliye CA ko main beech sadak par sota hua chod aayi and abhi tak uska ata pata pucha nahin. Ek phone tak nahin kiya Kinjal ko to make sure that they are fine.

Maa hun: isiliye main apne baccha, Apna Khoon (not adopted kids) ko discipline NAHIN karungi. I will let them talk nonsense and sabko gaaliyan dene dongi. And after that, I will coddle them. But, Anuj ke saamne rona dhona karungi, emotional blackmail karungi, so that MY KIDS get all the luxuries in life. Main Maa hun toh yeh meri ZIMMEDARI hai.

Main Maa Hun: isiliye toxicity mein rehne ka theka lekar rakha hai maine, wohi toxicity jo MERA KHOON and unke ACHE PITA failayenge. 

I WILL NOT CHANGE! Kyunki main Maa Hun.

Sometimes i wonder whether all this realisations, bashing happens in this forum only?

Twitter, insta par koi kuch bolta nahi kya writers and makers ko tag karke. Agar bolte hain to why makers are not paying attention on it?

And agar nahi bolte to forum chhodkar baki sab jagah kya MAA ke sirf bhakt hain koi critiques nahi? Itne andhe kaise ho sakte hain log? 

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Sometimes i wonder whether all this realisations, bashing happens in this forum only?

Twitter, insta par koi kuch bolta nahi kya writers and makers ko tag karke. Agar bolte hain to why makers are not paying attention on it?

And agar nahi bolte to forum chhodkar baki sab jagah kya MAA ke sirf bhakt hain koi critiques nahi? Itne andhe kaise ho sakte hain log? 

Just go and see on twitter RG bhakts are praising the episode like anything.

And when it comes to makers they do not give a damn as long as they are getting the trp. I mean this is Sasural Simar ka-type ridiculousness. The only thing is here they preach that they are doing some kind of social service.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: strancho

Just go and see on twitter RG bhakts are praising the episode like anything.

And when it comes to makers they do not give a damn as long as they are getting the trp. I mean this is Sasural Simar ka-type ridiculousness. The only thing is here they preach that they are doing some kind of social service.

Social service...what a joke🤣

I understand fandom's emotions and its ok if they praise actors but why they point out ridiculousness of story 

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Social service...what a joke🤣

I understand fandom's emotions and its ok if they praise actors but why they point out ridiculousness of story 

They are justifying her laying down with Pakhi as a responsibility of a mother. Thank god meri mummy itni modern nahi hai ki raaste me so jaye. Btw hum bhi itne modern nahi hai ki raaste me ludak jaaye 🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Looks like it's Anuj who needs space now. Time for him and Anupama to introspect too.

His family has no value in front of Shahs (who are far worse) or others thanks to his own and Anupama's doings. So when they are indeed right and he wishes to support them, he finds himself on crossroads. He is on a cycle of constant guilt trips.

Imagine him telling Anu that they need a break from each other... Her reaction? 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Looks like it's Anuj who needs space now. Time for him and Anupama to introspect too.

His family has no value in front of Shahs (who are far worse) or others thanks to his own and Anupama's doings. So when they are indeed right and he wishes to support them, he finds himself on crossroads. He is on a cycle of constant guilt trips.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: inlieu

Epic.

Episodes of only bhashans and panic attack.