Anupamaa

Main Maa Hun……….Sirf Pakhi, Samar aur Toshu ki - Page 3

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DailySoapBai

I hope he actually does! 

But sadly like always he will go weak for his "bachpan ka pyar" Even either Adhik's case he went there pretty strong and by the end was talking about "rishta na tute bs" unlike Any who thinks both are wrong... he acknowledges that Adhik has been hurt physically and mentally. So really hope he tells her that. Plus why can't she just let Pakhi be...Pakhi would have insulted her of Anuj hadn't stopped her even today so she clearly doesn't love her mom (or dad) but after she realized she is screwed after Bapu ji spoke in Adhik's favor she ran up to mummy who she said is anpad and jealous of her lmao

Choti is so respectful to her mom just like Kinjal and yet she left them sleeping with a toddler like wtf Anu. 😒 

Unfortunately I have seen this in real life too. People run after the ones who dont love or respect them and one who gives all of themselves are taken for granted like how Anuj and CA are not loved or attended.

Ppl like Anupama spend their whole life trying to get outsiders to acknowledge and worship them, while ignoring the ones who already do that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Koms9

Unfortunately I have seen this in real life too. People run after the ones who dont love or respect them and one who gives all of themselves are taken for granted like how Anuj and CA are not loved or attended.

Ppl like Anupama spend their whole life trying to get outsiders to acknowledge and worship them, while ignoring the ones who already do that.

Maybe they could have a track on this...

Anupamaa has been brought up to sacrifice and get validation from family (in-laws) in particular. And because of this she didn't and even know doesn't realize she is being mistreated... like she is brought up to please Baa at any cost. They should have a track where she learns not to do this.... maybe that way we will understand why she is a doormat for the Shahs (like I see why she was like that initially but after she became independent and now is married with a child I didn't see a reason of still being like this)

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

She needs to introspect and retrospect. But as far as my experience goes, an ITV heroine is a know-it-all and never introspects😆

She's never a disciple and always a guru🤔

But they can show her undergoing therapy for her traumas but who am I kidding😆

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

She needs to introspect and retrospect. But as far as my experience goes, an ITV heroine is a know-it-all and never introspects😆

She's never a disciple and always a guru🤔

But they can show her undergoing therapy for her traumas but who am I kidding😆

And who will give us therapy for the trauma she subjects us to daily?

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In the precap she does. Also says how can she forget Pakhi when Anuj never forgot her in 26 years. 😕

This woman is so delusional 🤪 or very cunning. 

what is she even talking about? All Anuj is saying is to give her kids the space to figure out their own lives and learn to behave like adults. Not to forget them completely. How does not coddling her grown up kids become equivalent to forgetting her kids? Honestly, I blame Anupama because she is a hypocrite. She kicked Paakhi out to teach her how to be an adult but then won’t actually allow Paakhi to sort out her own life, and has to hold her hand the entire way even though she is clearly not wanted. 
Anupama is a good example of how parents should not be especially with their grown kids who have partners.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope he replies the same way u forget CA and me. 

I love you dear for your positivity of sky level 🤣.you still have hope. 

I feel makers intentionally repeat maa maa jaap.they know audience like us gets irritated but will watch and troll. It's their trick to be always in limelight. Publicity is publicity bad or good. 

Badnaam hoge toh naam na hoga. 

Anyways,how are u ? Where did you vanish ?  

I know anupama is annoying

But

Kadhi kadhi dars dikhaya karo, 

Kadhi saadi galli aaya karo. 

My daughter was practicing on this song. So still ringing in my mind. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like it's Anuj who needs space now. Time for him and Anupama to introspect too.

His family has no value in front of Shahs (who are far worse) or others thanks to his own and Anupama's doings. So when they are indeed right and he wishes to support them, he finds himself on crossroads. He is on a cycle of constant guilt trips.

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! How can you even compare Anuj's selfless love to the one-sided love she has for her selfish and disrespectful daughter (who I didn't think loves or respects either of her parents.... I don't think she loves Adhik either. Cause today she said something like how their love story can't end like this blah blah I think she was in love with the idea of being in love with a rich man who will provide her with a life where she wouldn't have to work at all)

Hopefully (I doubt) Anuj puts his foot down and doesn't fall for her delusions. She has a child to raise she can't be running after adult children- who btw are disrespectful (apart from Samar)

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

In the precap she does. Also says how can she forget Pakhi when Anuj never forgot her in 26 years. 😕

Maa hoon ne... For once, I can understand. 

But do you think this comparison makes any sense here. First love and kids.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

And who will give us therapy for the trauma she subjects us to daily?

Mujhe to Bhai uske drame PE hansne mein maza aata hai isliye yahan chali aati hu jaanne ki kya Naya Gul khilaya hai Anupamaaaa ne is baar😆😆

Another level of Stockholm syndrome hai apna bhi Komal🤣🤣