Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

All I remember now is "Bhaag Bhaag"..after BM being forced to prepone the release by a week. Ek baar toh bhaage .But SRK fans have neither forgotten, or forgiven...

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Timeflies huh.....

Bajirao Mastani is definitely one of the best histrofiction made by Bollywood and by far Sanjay's best movie.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Still haven’t seen Dilwale but Bajirao blew me away. SLB magic on screen rarely fails but honestly it was PC that just blew me away with her role as Kashi. And truly, when will we ever see the two biggest actresses of their time come together and do a movie like that? And how can anyone forget them in Pinga? It might not have been Dola Re level but still impressive. The soundtrack of Bajirao also wins hands down vs Dilwale.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I never would compare those two absolutely different movies! I could enjoy both of them!

However, I also never will forget the meanness with which a clash of both was instigated by Eros International and the hate campaign instigated by the anti SRK-fraction. And I also won't forgive Barkha Dutt for insisting in the birthday-interview that SRK would say something about the subject of intolerance. It did not matter that it was absolutely right (and globally valuable) what he said...she (knowingly) gave fuel to the following anti-SRK campaigns that are repeated till day (and started in 2010 already because of the MyNameIsKhan movie).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago