Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Whats the story with the bangle? Looks like they had a run-in in the past. Geet did not tell him the truth about herself?

coderlady thumbnail

She is in love. He is in hate. Why does he feel so betrayed?

coderlady thumbnail

teaser

She is so in love she does not get that he is angry as hell.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

Both worried and went out in the night. She saved him and he saved her.

Why is Sumitra so interested in this marriage taking place? What is she trying to accomplish?

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Someone is clearly after killing Maan, this is the second attempt already. Maan doesn’t like this marriage it is understood, but why so much hate on Geet? Can he not give her the benefit of doubt? Just because he met her and her dad before marriage he is assuming so much about her that she trapped him. Can he not see her face and think she may be innocent in all this? He is already taunting her and glaring at her but our ever naive Geet has no clue about his hatred on her. And how did Geet fall so badly in love for him already that she went out in the middle of the night to pray for him!! Things aren’t going in her favour at all that she had to meet Maan during this chase. Waiting to see what more happens

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Maan s thinking that geet and her dad betrayed him .. 

Maan s hell angry on geet and getting drunk after drink .. 

Maan wann to talk with geet alone and asking her come out , poor geet she in world feeling happy and started to love ... 

OMG chandiler would have fallen on maan if geet didnot push him , even maan feeling that someone s behind it .. 

Geet is feeling happy and praying for maans well being .. goons after geet thank God maan saved her .. maan s furious to see geet alone at nite. 

Continue soon 

Waiting 

heycookie thumbnail

geet loving maan immensly n here maan hates her with the same intensity lol

i hope he is not as stupid as the maan in aap ki kasam

because i hated him for not using logic n  just simply being stupid😆

well great that maan saved geet from those goons

waiting to read more now

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I guess maan had some misunderstanding because of geet hidden the truth of her father...but still he care for geet... meanwhile she did save him from the Falling chandelier..but why is sumitra in damn hurry to get maaneet married...poor geet was still worried for maan's life and his safety and went to pray for him unfortunately she landed in trouble where maan did come and save her...well i m waiting what was maan about to tell get when the incident happened waiting to read more ❤️

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Teaser 1

I had attempted to kill Prince Maan. Now I am giving my life, because I can no longer take the burden of what I have done.

Maan was not convinced...he was surely killed by the main culprit who is playing this hide and seek game with him. His blood boiled only thinking o those lines.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.