Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm sceptical though ! Lets give your imagination a try and hope it will be as nice as other stories you write. 

tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..neelanjana

Congratulations for new story 🥳

Ouch !!  Geet is married to Dev 🥺 

When I start reading I had fear that 'husband'  is not Maan 😒 and was really heart broken when it becomes true ...

But I trust your writing..as I loved your previous FF ....I came back india forum after many years...and happy to see your FF that too first chapter....😊 will follow each part to read about Maaneet...

About story... I loved the title ❤️

What suggestions Maan is talking about ❓ Geet and Dev are married but seems they  are not sharing the bond of husband and wife...it's good to me as I'm a die hard Maaneetian 😉 it will be interesting to read how they will become the 'partner of life' 

Good and wonderful start ...the update has rise up my excitement to read more ...

Will eagerly waiting for the next chapter 

Hey... Welcome back to India Forums and to World of Maaneet🤗

And thanks for your trust in my writing❤️

and have faith, I myself am a die hard Maaneetian and keep trying to find ways to unite Maaneet in different scenarios 😆 This will be no exception.😆

I was in India Forum here and there but am back full fledged to this forum since last year almost same time and restarted my writing. 

And now this has become second home to me, as other than this I have 5 new FF running. 

Enchanted

Indebted

Poles Apart

Devil's Den

Pyar Hua Chupke Se

Read these as per your bandwidth and if you like them(That's most important😆)

It is only my readers love to my new stories that have given me courage to start this FF where Geet is Dev's wife. 

🤗

Harshaniit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Happy Diwali.Interesting start.loved it. Looking forward to next chapter.

tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

I'm sceptical though ! Lets give your imagination a try and hope it will be as nice as other stories you write. 

Trust is all I ask from my readers. It is on me to give you all a beautiful Maaneet relation of it's own kind.  It is complete Maaneet story.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Very nice update. Although honestly this time I forced myself to read a new story from you. 2 reasons I dreaded it - 1. I’m already so attached to Indebted, Enchanted and DD that a new story will  slow the pace of updates of these  & 2. Geet is married to Dev is one thing - but married for 5 yrs.. that’s a long time 😭 So sceptical at the moment, but I know how u can change my opinions about Maaneet in any story u take. This was how I started even with Devil’s Dev so hoping for the best of Maaneet here as well. 

Coming to the update, Nina the mil is clearly taking advantage of Geet. Why Geet toils so much when she knows she’s only getting this value for the work she’s delivering? And Geet and Dev seem to be a very cold couple with absolutely no chemistry. Then what’s the scene with Geet thinking she’s a part of the family. Rest she seems fine with her relationship with sil and mil. And Maan, I have a feeling they might know more about each other than others know. What’s with Maan dancing with her like a customary thing every yr, any feelings involved? If yes why meet only once a yr and not always? She also has feelings on him could be a crush. Intrigued.. looking forward to more although not at the cost of other ff updates 

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely start to the story 

So Geet is daughter in law of Nina. But she just treats her as an employee 

What’s the take on Geet & Dev marriage 

But liked this start 

will wait for another part

sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MANY CONGRATULATIONS FOR NEW STORYLINE.

Awee bit uncomfortable with geet being dev's wife but happy to see the difference. Really come up with different concept. Looking forward to read it,

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting start..

the resistance in the Dev - Geet relationship despite being husband wife 

and

the ease and comfort between Maan- Geet!! 

Waiting for more

..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have started to read your another FF  PHCS ..

What to say ? I have no words to describe how wonderfull you have written it... Still reading that FF .... I always am fan of romantic stories that are mostly  about  connection of soul and mind rather than physical attraction...

Will comment on that FF ... 

But as I am a fast reader I need quick updates to satisfy my greed😆 

Will comment in detail on blog or on IF .. 😊

Much love 🤗

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

what wrong with Geet and Dev situation? Dev seems nice. But they are not comfortable as one would expect.