First 12 second of Precap *replay - replay n replay* link added

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

hahahha... priya ne lagayi aag and Dev sir gave a damn to her.

https://twitter.com/thesweet_soul/status/1603594671342891009?t=ZaAOz4Y0ffAZto6i6TmRGA&s=19

Precap Dev is at Vidhi's is house, while Vidhi is sleeping on ground with head on sofa.. Dev wakes her up, gives his hand, she holds,  stands and Dev cups her fac and says sab theek ho jayega.. main hu na tumhare saath.

and we see reporters barging in with mic   camera asking kya ho raha tha andar...? 

and this scene of him cupping her face sooo intently is on TV... Satya, Abhi, Priya sees on TV at home 

Yogesh Kankka see it on online at office computer.

and VO "Dev Raichand mandir me romance karte range hatho pakde gaye APNI PREMIKA ke saath"

bhai kisi aur ki premika hoti to samajh aata tumhara shock but APNI KHUD KI PREMIKA hai na to kahe bawal kaat rahe ho.🤣

Duniya jaaye bhaad me am loving this new Dev not shying away, not restraining himself... ab to sir ko touchy touchy romance ka matlab samajh aa hi gaya.

going back to play on repeat.

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail

But I m disappointed

Mei lalchi hu mujhe hug bhi chahiye tha.

Mei to soch rhi thi khana pina chhod rakha hai sidha Dev ki baaho mei hi giregi jaake.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carljung

But I m disappointed

Mei to soch rhi thi khana pina chhod rakha hai sidha Dev ki baaho mei hi giregi jaake.

haan yaar itte chunu face cupping ke upar pura scandal hi bana diya thakelo ne... 

kuch hota to hum aur khush hote but kuch hi nahi aur bil bhi phada hadd hai

hug to dete kam se kam ita sab karna tha to🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

Precap Dev is at Vidhi's is house, while Vidhi is sleeping on ground with head on sofa.. Dev wakes her up, gives his hand, she holds,  stands and Dev cups her fac and says sab theek ho jayega.. main hu na tumhare saath.

and we see reporters barging in with mic   camera asking kya ho raha tha andar...? 

and this scene of him cupping her face sooo intently is on TV... Satya, Abhi, Priya sees on TV at home 

and VO "Dev Raichand mandir me romance karte range hatho pakde gaye APNI PREMIKA ke saath"

bhai kisi aur ki premika hoti to samajh aata tumhara shock but APNI KHUD KI PREMIKA hai na to kahe bawal kaat rahe ho.🤣

Duniya jaaye bhaad me am loving this new Dev not shying away, not restraining himself... ab to sir ko touchy touchy romance ka matlab samajh aa hi gaya.

Haila! Aaj toh Dev ki aankhon mein full on fire 🔥 dikha! Priya rubbed him wrong way, she tried her level best to make him feel ashamed, all her efforts was in vain 🤣. Satya keeping silence was lil off. Well! I would say priya nudged him all the more towards right direction 🤣.

Now the show begins! Amba ki yawning picture se pehle hum Dev ka action dekhenge! Abhi bhi aur thoda anger build up hona baaki hai and then he will lose his patience, he was already charged up after Priya’s bhashan, now Media will fuel it to the top 😆, them barging in at Vidhi’s place, Hospital and then Raichand Office will ignite him. Dev Rocket is almost ready to launch. 

Its a good thing that atleast Chachi is out of Vidhi’s hair. Let her be Chaai waali throughout the week.🤣

Ab thodi jaan may jaan aayi! Mazaa aayega 🥳

Edited by lilsasha - 1 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

@bold- yeh padke aisi hasi aarahi hai na🤣🤣

Why is this even a big news?🤣 apni hi premika ke sath na? And its not like she is someone's wife or he is someone's husband and having an affair or something 🤪

Aur news banna hi tha toh kuch aur bhi kardete. Ek hug hi mil jata but I guess mohalle walas were breathing down their neck still Dev managed to cup her face🤣 yeh aise kyu hogaya hai touchy touchy types?🤣 khair I am not complaining 😆

How was the episode BTW?

I just directly jumped to precap expecting today's episode to be a torture again 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carljung

But I m disappointed

Same here behen🤣

Maine bhi socha tha viral hua hai kuch dekhne layak hua hoga 🤣

@bold- kaash aisa hua hota🤣

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Precap to Kya hi bhannat that,

Sher nikla re dev

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Haila! Aaj toh Dev ki aankhon mein full on fire 🔥 dikha! Priya rubbed him wrong way, she tried her level best to make him feel ashamed, all her efforts was in vain 🤣. Satya keeping silence was lil off. Well! I would say priya nudged him all the more towards right direction 🤣.

Now the show begins! Amba ki yawning picture se pehle hum Dev ka action dekhenge! Abhi bhi aur thoda anger build up hona baaki hai and then he will lose his patience, he was already charged up after Priya’s bhashan, now Media will fuel it to the top 😆, them barging at Vidhi’s place, Hospital and then Raichand Office will ignite him. Dev Rocket is almost ready to launch. 

Its a good thing that atleast Chachi is out of Vidhi’s hair. Let her be Chaai waali throughout the week.🤣

Ab thodi jaan may jaan aayi! Mazaa aayega 🥳

Are inke Pyar ka telecast to tv pe hua.   

Ye achha hua sab ko ek sath khbr hui. I am so excited for tomorrow to watch everyone's reaction 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dev should question Apni premika ke saath romancing to news banaa di. So for you guys padosi ki premika ke saath romance is normal kya 🤣

Title dekh ke I thought you gave a link to that clip of precap to watch in the loop 😆

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

haan yaar itte chunu face cupping ke upar pura scandal hi bana diya thakelo ne... 

kuch hota to hum aur khush hote but kuch hi nahi aur bil bhi phada hadd hai

hug to dete kam se kam ita sab karna tha to🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why do I feel ki this is headed towards marriage.

I think Carl mentioned ki Priya said no office romance allowed : husband wife toh karnhimskate hai 

Media ki nautanki : so he can say biwi hai meri yeh lo 

My guess is ki somehow aise circumstances banenge ki they will end up marrying first then manaao HP Vimla