ONS will happen or not....?

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't feel tht they will go acc to original plot 

As afaik original Viaan was attracted to original Katha n he wanted tht ons but here Viaan is not into women's n he founds them gold-digger so why would he want to spend a night 

Acc to me right now he is doubting Katha tht she is leaking deets to pyramid of heritage project so to test her loyalty he will ask for ons to prove tht she can do anything for money n she gave project details to pyramid nd to his surprise she will deny so

Loyalty βœ…

All women's are gold diggers n paiso ke liye kuch bhi kregi ❌ 

As both parties r not attracted physically nd Viaan ko dekhkr lgta bhi nhi ki wo ons chahta bhi hai ya kuch krega bhi....he just want to prove something his point basically 

N when neither of them is attracted then it can't even termed as ons as basically Viaan is taking advantage of her vulnerability 

What r your reviews on this?πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

According to the character of viaan last week there was a scene where  he was uncomfortable when a girl made a move on him and he kicked her out now what would happen we don't know ?? But If it goes by his character unlike original he would not go all the way he would taunt her and label her as a gold digger give her the money ..

Don't know what's going to happen ??

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As katha and viaan have very less scenes together so i am confused ki ons hoga ki nehi... Viaan doesn't seem want a night with katha untill now... But if ons doesn't happen what redemption they will show?? They are promoting the show as redemption love story.. I am confused. It was better if they follow the original version ofattraction from viaan as a reason... Now toh it doesn't make sense.. If they want to suit the story as per indian culture then toh ons is out of option... 

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gotta post here because I'm also hella confused what they're trying to show right now. The promos did sort of hint towards the ONS but then Viaan hasn't shown any kind of attraction towards Katha yet so I can't seem to figure out how they are trying to fit in the ONS as in the OG show. Especially since he already doesn't seem like a ONS type of guy after firing the lady at his work who tried to steer him towards her, it would be super weird if they just make Viaan put the ONS proposal in front of Katha all of a sudden without any proper build up. It is clear that he will put down the proposal in front of her soon from the promos though so we just have to wait and see how that plays out. 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

I was just thinking that they rushed into this

I mean they should have built the mutual respect and/or attraction btw vi-tha some more so that the preposition comes at a bigger shock to both parties. 

Say if viaan thinks highly of katha because of her ethics but she asks for money confirming his suspicion once again that all women are after money. Also, he may get to know about her lie of being a mother which adds fuel to fire and he makes this extreme offer.

And katha thinks highly of him because say over time he's been different, kind and gentle to some people that she noticed if not her personally, but then he asks for ONS shattering that image.

So finally mutual hate is added to the equation making the plot more interesting. This was suggested in the promo as well.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe he was testing her in such circumstances what she will do. Whether she accepts it or not.  Fingers crossed 🀞 

Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

I was just thinking that they rushed into this

I mean they should have built the mutual respect and/or attraction btw vi-tha some more so that the preposition comes at a bigger shock to both parties. 

Say if viaan thinks highly of katha because of her ethics but she asks for money confirming his suspicion once again that all women are after money. Also, he may get to know about her lie of being a mother which adds fuel to fire and he makes this extreme offer.

And katha thinks highly of him because say over time he's been different, kind and gentle to some people that she noticed if not her personally, but then he asks for ONS shattering that image.

So finally mutual hate is added to the equation making the plot more interesting. This was suggested in the promo as well.

This πŸ’―πŸ’―

Now, I don't think that he should know about her being a mother before ons. Baaki to I agree with you. I just can't understand why he would make that offer. 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wasn't there a line in the promo 'Dusre ko parakhne me apna hi wajood kho diya.' So the offer must be a test from his side for her initially but then she would agree and shock the hell out of him.. Why he would go through with it yeh toh dekhna padega.

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

May be that promo wala scene is going to happen by this Friday or may be next week 

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I m guessing it to be like 

He will put offer and she will deny n she will be highly upset or say angry on him 

So his redemption will be just for asking lol that would be so lame ki pura guilt trip me ye isliye rkhenge kyunki usne ons ke liye pucha 

Kyunki ons hota hua toh bilkul nhi dikh rha hai...as Viaan is not into women's at all n don't seems like a ons persona 

And also this pyramid ka sach he wants to know 

In initial epis they were going by og route that Viaan is getting distracted by Katha so then i thought ki physical attraction hoga one sided but uske baad there was no follow up onto tht....this whole leak details of Dubai project and all came πŸ€ͺ

Whatever kuch toh weird hi hoga πŸ€£