Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

@la_reine...

Your requests were Do pal and Kalank right?...Kalank I think Charu is doing...Do pal I will chk out today dear. 

Heisu...I love Piya tu❤️...kabhi gaayi nahi ...can defn try😆Let me chk the SM tracks...😃

allizzwell thumbnail

My 2 songs for today

1. Kanchi re kanchi re...duet

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474102153050&share_type=copyLink

2. Kaun tujhe from Dhoni

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474102146037&share_type=copyLink

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

haha, thanks Allu, the thing is, prior to recording this, I spent 30-40mins trying to record another song, thinking that would be easier to sing, but I kept messing up, so in the end I gave up, then I sang this, but my voice was already tired by then, and the 3rd verse of this song goes even higher, so I just weren't prepared to sing everything lol, maybe I'll do a full version one day. :D

LOL, you're eagerly waiting for another Anu Malik song, aren't you? 😆 any suggestions? :D

p.s Anu Malik can now be found judging in SRGMP 😆  Sony walon ne aag bhuja di. 

Mere saath bhi yeh hota hai🤣Practise a song a lot then get tired and shift to another song in one take🤣Aaramse gaavo mere duets..take your time yaar...I will record and put..u and Nathu can take your time and record aaramse

allizzwell thumbnail

My God, Allu, you're posting these songs faster than I can keep up. 😆

Hazar Rahen and Tum Ladki Ho, you really excel in Lata songs, you voice tone sounds so much like LM, it's amazing. 

Tum Ladki Ho.. Main Ladka Houn 😆😆 kaise lyrics hai 😆

p.s I haven't forgotten the duet invites you've sent me, but this christmas-new year period is gonna be a little difficult for me, but I'll try and get it done when the opportunity arises. :D

Thank u so much Heisu❤️I was always into LM songs ...never ever thought Asha songs would suit me...used to just listen to them being a diehard Asha fan...now I am now into experimental mode...😆trying out challenging songs...Piya tu is one among them..Will try out...hope it comes out okayish😆

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's an Anu Malik song, so it will only.be posted here. 😎

I can copy the link and post it !! Lol 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

I don’t know what u asked bq to see but it’s unavailable lol 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Guys, next Anu Malik song..? 

1) Oonchi hai building

2) Dhuan Dhuan Ho Raha Hai Sama

This reminded me of the song - ye dhuan dhuan sa rehne do... 

I think i will attempt that song in the next few days 🥳

wat_up thumbnail
another salman song it’s going in Salman khan birthday thread 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

NP, thanks so much for joining..🥳 It's always fun doing these collabs with you.. as always mazaa aa gaya isme bhi.. You sang it beautifully.. ekdum soothing voice thi.. It may look as if male lines are very few and easy to sing but it actually isn't and does require skills.. You did full justice to it.. ⭐️