Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Hain na!! I was actually surprised Anu could sing normally too.. 😆 When that girl sits next to him, I wondered if he was playing her love interest in the song! 😭 

Arre the first comment on below particular video link is funny 😆

"I searched this song by "turtle Hindi old song" 🤣

https://youtu.be/Fv9MJBrvwgQ

Even I thought ..Anu Malik ka flashback hoga🤣Aise newspaper leke baitke gaane ka matlab kya tha🤣

Towards the end of the song...thoda Anu malik copied his own style🤣wahan pe mujhe Heisu yaad aya🤣Heisu will do full justice to that Anu swag😆

Kya comment yaar...turtle..omg🤣I had seen this song before but never remembered the turtle...I did remember Anu reading newspaper🤣

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Even I thought ..Anu Malik ka flashback hoga🤣Aise newspaper leke baitke gaane ka matlab kya tha🤣

Towards the end of the song...thoda Anu malik copied his own style🤣wahan pe mujhe Heisu yaad aya🤣Heisu will do full justice to that Anu swag😆

Kya comment yaar...turtle..omg🤣I had seen this song before but never remembered the turtle...I did remember Anu reading newspaper🤣

So Dhuan Dhuan it is, in Anu Malik voice or my own? 😆

btw, Dhuan Dhuan's first line he copied from his own song. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9NAfRs5TDk&ab_channel=IshtarMusic

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I love the Kaun Tujhe song, I requested Smitten to sing that, and she had sung it wonderfully, then I sang it in a female voice 😆 and now we have your wonderful version. 😃

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Beautifully sung, with a lot of theraav, maza aa gaya, quite a difficult one to sing!

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

I love the Kaun Tujhe song, I requested Smitten to sing that, and she had sung it wonderfully, then I sang it in a female voice 😆 and now we have your wonderful version. 😃

😆

Oh ya..I do have a faint memory of that😆its a very beautiful song..❤️Thanks yaar😎

allizzwell thumbnail

Guys...if I record Do Pal ...I would need Heisu or Nathu for male version...kaun comfy honge bolo...I will practise and record...u guys can listen and record at your pace..🥳

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Guys...if I record Do Pal ...I would need Heisu or Nathu for male version...kaun comfy honge bolo...I will practise and record...u guys can listen and record at your pace..🥳

Indian Idol Anu Malik GIF - Indian Idol Anu Malik Aaiye ...

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome duet guys..u both sounded so wonderful and soothing..❤️it had loads of pain in that song..very intense..u guys totally caught that and expressed beautifully❤️lovely guys👏👏

Beautifully sung, with a lot of theraav, maza aa gaya, quite a difficult one to sing!

Thank you so much guys for always encouraging.. 😳

Yes this is such a beautiful song so really enjoyed singing it.. ❤️ Thanks again.. 😊

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

So Dhuan Dhuan it is, in Anu Malik voice or my own? 😆

btw, Dhuan Dhuan's first line he copied from his own song. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9NAfRs5TDk&ab_channel=IshtarMusic

FOR SURE, in your own voice! 😆

Arre ye kya! khud ke hi ghar mein chori!! Lol

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I think so? I found it in an Insta reel and really loved the lyrics so listened to it over and over again because it helps my law of attraction practices 

Kya yaad dila diya yaar. They were such a fine couple.😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpVIKpSiGI