Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I totally agree with charu. This one is your best till now... Your range is increasing. Both low and high notes were very good 👌👌 well done 👍

Thanks guys, yeh, I too feel that my range is increasing, also you guys should some vocal warmup exercises before singing, it'll clear your voice/throat, and you'll be able to push yourself a little bit further.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Thank you so much Heisu, Dexy🤗❤️

Thank u Charu...🤗haan dear...same guy😆I will post another song of his today....he appears so emotional in that😕 Regarding your duet attempt...kya kehne...very beautiful dear..sounded very good😎

Heisu...new song of KK❤️...waah⭐️...kya classy re baba...the high notes u took were flawless and ekdum soothing..too good...song choice beautiful and you nailed it ekdum. 👏👏

Agree with others...Yours Chaudvi ka chand and this one are among the best😃but poora song gaaya karo pls...the moment I get set in the mood of the song...it ends yaar😒

That doesn't mean u disown your idol Anuji☺️aapki antaraatma ko khush karne k liye beech beech mei Anu Malik ko jagaaya karo...we love it🤣

haha, thanks Allu, the thing is, prior to recording this, I spent 30-40mins trying to record another song, thinking that would be easier to sing, but I kept messing up, so in the end I gave up, then I sang this, but my voice was already tired by then, and the 3rd verse of this song goes even higher, so I just weren't prepared to sing everything lol, maybe I'll do a full version one day. :D

LOL, you're eagerly waiting for another Anu Malik song, aren't you? 😆 any suggestions? :D

p.s Anu Malik can now be found judging in SRGMP 😆  Sony walon ne aag bhuja di. 

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

My God, Allu, you're posting these songs faster than I can keep up. 😆

Hazar Rahen and Tum Ladki Ho, you really excel in Lata songs, you voice tone sounds so much like LM, it's amazing. 

Tum Ladki Ho.. Main Ladka Houn 😆😆 kaise lyrics hai 😆

p.s I haven't forgotten the duet invites you've sent me, but this christmas-new year period is gonna be a little difficult for me, but I'll try and get it done when the opportunity arises. :D

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Posting this song as BQ wanted to hear my hassi🤣Though I would confess...this hassi is controlled one...as when I start no one can stop me🤣

I love this duet and has been on my playlist for so long...wanted to try it out.

1. Jane kaisa hai..

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474102094182&share_type=copyLink

2. Yehi woh jagah hai

The second one is Nathusaab ka suggestion...bhoot song😆Hope I sounded like one

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474102071395&share_type=copyLink

I don't think I've heard either of these songs, but what can I say that I haven't already said, Allu? I'm running out of things to say, as always, you sound great. :D

Btw, I have a request, can you sing Piya Tu Ab Toh Aaja? 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Jo tera howega….zaroor awega

My first attempt at a Punjabi song. Apologies if I didn’t pronounce some words right. I do love this song. I have used it as background music for many of my law of attraction practices because Jo tera howega…..zaroor awega no matter how far away it is. Believe that!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=78003477376&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=12103424051289881&share_type=copylink

I haven't heard this, Dex, sounds good! :D 

Tagging Punjabi kudi. 👀

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

I haven't heard this, Dex, sounds good! :D 

Tagging Punjabi kudi. 👀

awesome 🤩 Thanks on the tag 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My first attempt at a Punjabi song. Apologies if I didn’t pronounce some words right. I do love this song. I have used it as background music for many of my law of attraction practices because Jo tera howega…..zaroor awega no matter how far away it is. Believe that!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=78003477376&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=12103424051289881&share_type=copylink

wow 🤩 good job 👍 as Punjabi is tough and it’s not ur mother tongue kudos 

Supari_khala thumbnail

^^^Thanks Shashi and Jess!🙏

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Thanks guys, yeh, I too feel that my range is increasing, also you guys should some vocal warmup exercises before singing, it'll clear your voice/throat, and you'll be able to push yourself a little bit further.

Mere to itne retakes ho jaate hai ki ussi me achhi khasa warm up exercise marathon sab ho jaata hai 😭😭

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Waah such beautiful lyrics! ❤️ Hearing it for the first time, it sounds really good in your voice, Dexy! ⭐️