Agastya Nanda’s 2nd movie after The Archie’s

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/amitabh-bachchans-grandson-agastya-nanda-to-debut-with-dharmendra-in-sriram-raghavans-ikkis/amp_articleshow/96087369.cms

He’s already got 2nd movie in his kitty. 😲

What about The Archie’s? Which one is releasing first?

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Getting your second movie before your first one even releases is a privilege only a nepo child can enjoy.  I’m sure Suhana and Khushi are getting offers already.  As for the other 2 or 3 artists, I don’t know.  This is definitely making me curious to see how he is on screen.  Is there any talent there or no? 

BTW, he’s replacing Varun Dhawan in this role which is a biography of a war hero from 1970s.  

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Ugh. I am trying to tell myself C'est la vie, but it's difficult.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Meanwhile Navya is tearing off pillows in her room daily out of rage.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Getting your second movie before your first one even releases is a privilege only a nepo child can enjoy. 

That's just not true - it's applicable to anyone that gets a launch really. It's just that the discourse and attention around star kids is so much higher that you notice it more with them. 

For example, Manushi signed and even shot portions of her second film (The Great Indian Family) before Samrat Prithviraj even released. Tara had two releases (SOTY 2 and Marjaavan) in the span of six months in 2019 and was even offered Kabir Singh prior to that.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would be all for nepotism if they all actually looked good. You can get tens of Agastyas at your local Bandra hipster chic cafe 

Edited by semantic.error - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

That's just not true - it's applicable to anyone that gets a launch really. It's just that the discourse and attention around star kids is so much higher that you notice it more with them. 

For example, Manushi signed and even shot portions of her second film (The Great Indian Family) before Samrat Prithviraj even released. Tara had two releases (SOTY 2 and Marjaavan) in the span of six months in 2019 and was even offered Kabir Singh prior to that.

Really ? Yikes on Tara (she’s more model than actress)

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Agastya Nanda has big gums 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

Manushi has the benefit of being a Miss World. She has name recognition and exposure.  She probably started getting offers as soon as she won her title. Tara was a child star who has done at least two Disney series in her teenage years.  So these two ladies may not have familial connections to Bollywood (although Tara is rumored to have some connection to John Abraham and call him uncle John) but they were not complete unknowns to the industry when they signed their first films.